Qld Xmas In July 2007 - Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick ya date

• 7 July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 July

• 21 July

• 28 July

• 35 July

• Total voters
Same monthes both top and bottom just opposite seasons.

Kohlklub ja

I bow to your superior knowledge Screwy.
king-033.gif

:beer:

Every one of the above options gets my vote, would love to hire a country hall and have a 2 day BrewFest. Bet a lot of small communities would be happy to have the influx of dollars.

BUT:

Back to the question at hand, any old analogue cable systems guy gets my vote Stu, especially the brewing kind. How about accommodation Winkle, can we pitch tents on the bowling green behind your place?

Well I'd say yes, but I imagine that they won't be very happy :p . There is a few beds inside, number depends on how fast I can get a sleep-out built! Otherwise there's room for a lot of swags in the bar (under the dart board can be a bit dodgy if drinkers are still up) and a tent or two in the front, last one gets the blowup pool lounge. :)

Well I'd say yes, but I imagine that they won't be very happy :p . There is a few beds inside, number depends on how fast I can get a sleep-out built! Otherwise there's room for a lot of swags in the bar (under the dart board can be a bit dodgy if drinkers are still up) and a tent or two in the front, last one gets the blowup pool lounge. :)

Hope the roof on the bar is held down with cyclone bolts if Pete and I are sleeping out there. Better send the neighbours on holidays. :D

Edit: Typo

I'll make an apearance at this one but won't be in the swap itself, brewing fridge has karked it a little while ago and I haven't had time to find one and by the look of thing, it will be a while til I get another.

I'll make an apearance at this one but won't be in the swap itself, brewing fridge has karked it a little while ago and I haven't had time to find one and by the look of thing, it will be a while til I get another.

Will be glad to have a beer with you again Slugger. We are always looking for new participants in the Brewerhood. :)

How about Rainbow Beach? Set up MAN CAMP at Inskip point - no 4wd needed, sun, sand of course a coldie in EACH HAND! Cheap camping, cooking out. And there's a backpackers if Baa Bra is tired!

I'm easy for anywhere!

:beerbang:

Sounds like a good one,the brewerhood brothers go camping :eek:

Batz

camping.jpg

I'd like to be a part of the July case, but dunno anything about how to organise shipping, since I am in Townsville. FNQ Bunyip, you're up this way, so how do you intend to get your beers down south?

Berp.

Starting to look like I will need a bloody truck ..

PM sent.

1.winkle
2.Screwtop - Klsch
3.sqyre
4.Jye - Rye IPA
5.Browndog - IIPA
6.FNQ Bunyip - maybe a smoked Porter
7.InCider
8.Bonj
9.bconnery
10.TidalPete
11.Frogman
12.Batz
13.Chad
14.Monkale
15.Mothballs - AAA
16.Fixa-TBC by next week.
17.Berp

I've pencilled my name in, contingent on how FNQ Bunyip goes with boot space - thanks!!

Berp.

I hope I don't step on any toes here but I believe places should first be avaliable to those attending the swap.
Usually we have plenty of room for others to join in,some brewers attend but don't join in on the case .

So if we cap at 20 my vote goes that those at the swap,are in the swap,left over places go to people who can't make it on the night

Batz

Have yet to ask SWMBO. I am betting that she will only allow me to go on July 35th.... :(

If I get the old ute rego'd then I will be there with bells on...5hr drive in an old Morry ute sure will add to the HTFU

I hope I don't step on any toes here but I believe places should first be avaliable to those attending the swap.
Usually we have plenty of room for others to join in,some brewers attend but don't join in on the case .

So if we cap at 20 my vote goes that those at the swap,are in the swap,left over places go to people who can't make it on the night
Batz

I'm good with that
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I agree, that is a fair call Batz.

cheers

Browndog

I'll amend the list then

1.winkle
2.Screwtop - Klsch
3.sqyre
4.Jye - Rye IPA
5.Browndog - IIPA
7.InCider
8.Bonj
9.bconnery
10.TidalPete
11.Frogman
12.Batz
13.Chad
14.Monkale
15.Mothballs - AAA
16.Berp

Reserve
Fixa

I did have this thought when i initially suggested that i participate. That's why i asked "if your all happy with that?"
Sorry if i've stepped on toes...

Thats a fair call Batz and somthing I was pondering as the requests for transporting cases were coming in
. Thanks for bringing it up..

Better put Berp on that reserve list to. I'll Pm him to advise..

Cheers Ned

1.winkle
2.Screwtop - Klsch
3.sqyre
4.Jye - Rye IPA
5.Browndog - IIPA
7.InCider
8.Bonj
9.bconnery
10.TidalPete
11.Frogman
12.Batz
13.Chad
14.Monkale
15.Mothballs - AAA

Reserve
Fixa
Berp

Why are you capping at 20 - that's only 15L - well under a keg/batch :blink:

Cheers Ross

We could look at upping it if we even make it to 20 but I would like to sample my beer before bottling it for everyone else... 3L sounds like a fair sample :D

Why are you capping at 20 - that's only 15L - well under a keg/batch :blink:

Cheers Ross

I don't why 20 was picked Ross
Make it 30 and it's two full PET bottle boxes,and everyones in as well.

I'll go with what everyones else wants.

Batz

Latest posts

Back