Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my 64L chronical this morning :)

Amazing product, well packaged. It comes with the bung in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks again FullPint!

sjp770 said:
Received my 64L chronical this morning :)

Amazing product, well packaged. It comes with the bung in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks again FullPint!
An absolute pleasure.

I'm going to upgrade my BrewBucket to a 26L. Very happy with them.

MiniUpdate

At last... MiniMill's are back in stock! (sorry for the delay). New pricing too.

We've also added some new hardware and plumbing items, such as stainless mash paddles, premium growlers etc.

Crown Urns and Strainers are also back in the house.

Revived an 11 month old top crop of 1007 German ale on the stir plate. Took 2 days but threw a huge krausen. Ptiched it into a 1.062 beire de garde brune at 16, and next day , a nice inch krausen at 16c. How bloody good!

Hi I am new to home brewing.

I was wondering if you could sell a hops sampler pack where you get a small amount of a variety of hops to smell. For instance 10 grams or less for each hop.

As I am new to brewing, I have no idea what characteristics each hop has but would love to buy a sampler pack to smell/use each one.

Any Wyeast London Ale 3 hitting sitting? Keen to try this out in an IPA.

panzerd18 said:

I was wondering if you could sell a hops sampler pack where you get a small amount of a variety of hops to smell. For instance 10 grams or less for each hop.

As I am new to brewing, I have no idea what characteristics each hop has but would love to buy a sampler pack to smell/use each one.
A bit OT, but you should brew the same brew a few different times and use a single hop throughout each different beer to really let you know what a particular hop brings to the table.

You'd normally be using at least 50g of hops though (if dry hopping), so buying say 100g of 3-4 different hops would be a good start.

Otherwise, you could drink some single-hopped commercial beers, or even just research beers you do like the flavour and aroma of and see which hops they have used (even if it may be a combo).

mje1980 said:
Revived an 11 month old top crop of 1007 German ale on the stir plate. Took 2 days but threw a huge krausen. Ptiched it into a 1.062 beire de garde brune at 16, and next day , a nice inch krausen at 16c. How bloody good!
The power of the Stir Plate!

panzerd18 said:

Hi, thanks for your message. Sorry, but the smallest size we sell is 100g. The best way to experience hops is to brew with them, and 100g packs are a good size and certainly cheap enough to do this - hopefully our descriptions help you with your choice, but you're always welcome to ask for advice.

BilBrewing said:
Any Wyeast London Ale 3 hitting sitting? Keen to try this out in an IPA.
Hi mate, sorry, sold out right now - our website is set to automatically only display products that are either instore, or incoming and available for pre-order.

Hey guys if I put an order in tonight for a mill and some other bits of hardware would i be too late for pick up tomorrow, also if I brought down my mash tun esky would you be able to give me some advice and possibly sell me some more stuff?

edit. fixed " thinking mash tun typing HLT."

Rob.P said:
Hey guys if I put an order in tonight for a mill and some other bits of hardware would i be too late for pick up tomorrow, also if I brought down my mash tun esky would you be able to give me some advice and possibly sell me some more stuff?

We've got you covered, Rob.

Rob.P said:

We've got you covered, Rob.

Last chance to take advantage of our FREE 2014 HOP FLOWERS promo - it ends tomorrow.

It's not a competition, every Blichmann HopRocket or Therminator order gets 100g of flowers for FREE, ordering both snares you 500g.

If you've been thinking of getting yourself one of these awesome bits of gear... now is the time.

ordered wednesday night arrived friday, couple of three piece valves, time to pull them down give em a wash before install.
Top work lads

MB

ED: thanks for the little bonus will put to good use!

Gday Spiesy & Cocko,

Guys thanks very much for the speedy delivery for my late order, arrived yesterday in time for my brew day tomorrow :) well packaged too.

Also, very grateful for the additional surprise hops you popped in the package. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Cheers! You guys rock!

Thanks for today guys and a special thanks to Andrew for coming in on his day off to help me design and build my mash tun. Bloody legend! !
I'll throw a picture up once I have finished my false bottom adjustment.
I couldn't ask for better service.

FP UPDATE

New to the shop:
  • 304-grade stainless steel 2L growlers, double-wall vacuum insulated, rated to 40 PSI
  • solid stainless steel 100mm weldless thermowells
  • domed stainless steel false bottoms
  • pro-grade stainless mash paddles
  • some other plumbing bits and pieces

$50 Full Pint Credit - Monthly Draw:

Starting today, 1st September, all published reviews from product purchases go into a draw to win a $50 store credit with Full Pint.
More details can be found HERE, but basically, every month we're giving away a $50 FP Credit, just for shopping with us, and reviewing your purchases. Every published review of a purchased product goes into the draw to win the prize, no maximum entries... too easy!

Hey chaps,

Just wanted to chime in with another big thumbs up.

Ordered 4 WL yeasts, and they all arrived safe and sound, and very well priced. The WL002 is kicking away in a brew right now. :super:

Excellent service, chaps.

Also, I missed out on the last bulk buy for Maris Otter, you guys going to be doing another one soonish?

If not what's the damage for a 25kg sack (site currently says you are out of stock)?

Carlos The Gerbil said:
Hey chaps,

Just wanted to chime in with another big thumbs up.

Ordered 4 WL yeasts, and they all arrived safe and sound, and very well priced. The WL002 is kicking away in a brew right now. :super:

Excellent service, chaps.

Also, I missed out on the last bulk buy for Maris Otter, you guys going to be doing another one soonish?

If not what's the damage for a 25kg sack (site currently says you are out of stock)?
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the kind words.

Which Maris Otter are you after, Simpsons or Thomas Fawcett?
We have stock of both, but we don't lists sacks for sale on the site.

Next Bulk Buy is probably still a month or so away, but let me know what you're after and we'll see what we can do.

Latest posts

Back