Bjcp Training Course

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that Dave is overseas at the moment - but does anyone know firm plans for the next get together?

B&T is on the first weekend in November, but I'm getting a bit of pressure for family time on the Sunday. Saturday should be no prob.

Benniee

B&T is on the first weekend in November, but I'm getting a bit of pressure for family time on the Sunday.

Ben,

Sorry but you are off the course - family time indeed ...... :D

Would the first reserve please step forward .......

How does 2 weeks after B&T work for people ?

Sorry, 1st reserve - you can sit back down as I am sure that Ben will mend his ways !

Dave
(keeping an eye on things from the land that invented the internet)

Geeze, that was fast :)

Are we delaying the B&T weekend because there isn't going to be a comp?

Edit: Actually "family time" will probably get tighter as the better half has a baby due toward the end of Nov, but I won't let it keep me away for too long :)

Umm... I'm not sure, are we supposed to be at the B&T tomorrow, or has it been put off to the same time as the comp?

To echo shmick, is BJCP on this weekend. Class then judging, or just judging?

Where and when?

To echo shmick, is BJCP on this weekend. Class then judging, or just judging?

Where and when?

Sorry Guys,

Compusory family event in Sydney makes it impossible.

I will send out a suggested schedule tomorrow.

Thanks
David

Sorry Guys,

Compusory family event in Sydney makes it impossible.

I will send out a suggested schedule tomorrow.

Thanks
David

Any progress on the next get together? I haven't heard anything since I missed the comp at Potters.

Benniee

Is this still hapenning guys? Has anyone heard anything from Dave about a schedule?

I sent him a PM but haven't heard anything as yet.

Benniee

David is in the US, should be back in a week.

MHB

It's been a couple of months now, so has anyone heard anything?

Is there somewhere on the HAG website that I should be looking at?

Benniee

Hey beenie. I've been wondering why you haven't been turning up. Turns out you didn't know it was on....

Nah just kidding. From what I've heard Dave has been snowed under with work. I'm sure we will resume once things settle down for him. Gives us some time to study up on all lagers!

Hey beenie. I've been wondering why you haven't been turning up. Turns out you didn't know it was on....

You bugger! my heart skipped a beat when I read that... :lol:

I figured that was the case, but I hadn't heard from anyone else and thought maybe there was another channel of communication I was not checking.

Benniee

[quote name='The Ol' Boozeroony' post='447912' date='Apr 20 2009, 04:15 PM']Hey Dave, Are you still alive? :D[/quote]

Alive ...... but lonely ...... 8-(

:lol:

[quote name='The Ol' Boozeroony' post='448536' date='Apr 21 2009, 07:11 PM']Hey Dave,

Is there any chance of the BJCP course being ressurected?
Just curious.

Cheers[/quote]

I would definitely like to see it start up again - I kind of regret paying up front now. :(

Benniee

Latest posts

Back