Your Not A Real Brewer Unless You Gotta

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not a brewer unless your wife can get on the pc and have a winge! :D Bloody starters keeping me up at night!
Tony's wife here :p

Your not a brewer unless your wife can get on the pc and have a winge! :D Bloody starters keeping me up at night!

Tell me this is a very bad joke
please don't tell me this is true

Tell me this is a very bad joke
please don't tell me this is true

Whats worse than your wife reading AHB posts over your shoulder?

Your wife posting when you are not around.

welcome MRS TONY, we know you are the boss anyway.

Nice replies all,

But what is it that Pumpy and Batz refer to. Why do we need to go for the full mash!! When we can brew a very nice Coopers lager from a kit? Do some have more refined taste buds or what? Is it like doing the car - first you can change the oil and then with a bit of effort you can do the brakes and then, if you really try you can take the head off :D

HOW complicated can we make this process - or is that what we strive to do and understand.

Heavy stuff - as you like it :p

ATOMT
[/quote]

My daughters name is Abbey.

Doc
[/quote]

My son is quite STOUT
My mother in law is BITTER
My wife is PALE

Sorry
Pumpy :)

Oh it is true as true as you are sitting on the pc :D THanks for the welcome, Promise I wont gate crash too much but posting for a stir :eek: serves tony right for leaving the site open :lol: Yes I am the boss :p

Murray,

You mean that there have been others with the same opinion?

Nice replies all,

But what is it that Pumpy and Batz refer to. Why do we need to go for the full mash!! When we can brew a very nice Coopers lager from a kit? Do some have more refined taste buds or what? Is it like doing the car - first you can change the oil and then with a bit of effort you can do the brakes and then, if you really try you can take the head off :D

HOW complicated can we make this process - or is that what we strive to do and understand.

:huh: wtf? :huh:

Nice replies all,

Yorkee .

You dont need to go too a full mash if you are happy with your Coopers Lager from a kit.

Life is all about choice. I suppose you only have choice if you have done both.!!

Otherwise you have no choice.

Pumpy :)

WTF?

The wrong thread? How is "you are not a real brewer unless you go all the way to a full mash" the wrong thread. Apologies, I am a new member and am just trying to contribute. WTF - WELCOME!!

small Willy(Brewers droop) :eek: :lol: :ph34r:

or is it just ME?

@ 37 with 2 kids the" ol feller" has gone part time on an easing into retirement(50)plan any way.

beer is King(or should that be queen?)

small Willy(Brewers droop) :

or is it just ME?

No, I have a fairly small willy too :eek: , but I have made good use of it :)

(I suspect I am going to regret this in the morning :ph34r: )

WTF?

The wrong thread? How is "you are not a real brewer unless you go all the way to a full mash" the wrong thread. Apologies, I am a new member and am just trying to contribute. WTF - WELCOME!!

Sorry your correct not me

And your kits brews are great,better than I brew

Sorry again

Batz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back