Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I think Sav could be on to something here ... I'll bring my KLR and we can have races.

How deep's the dam?

Could see how deep my Defender can manage?

:beerbang:

At great risk of being accused of posting something relating to the topic -

First taste test of Number 10, 9, errr 8 is ok. Quite thin bodied for the strenght, but the rye adds a touch of slickness, spicing needs more development (obviously), red/brown colour should be really clear in a month, alcohol should sit under the body and spice but its not a sessional beer, carbonation needs time. Verdict - should be good to go by early December, but longer will be better, its a Belgian Xmas Speciale after all.

Just have to put on the cryptic labels and its done :).

love to mate, pity it wasn't on now as i'm between shuts but starting another big one soon, if i can manage to drag myself out of Blackwater or some other equally attractive shit-hole then I'll try and blow in with a few slabs and a bag of snags most likely :icon_chickcheers:

Work comes first Yardy! Beers one day :icon_chickcheers:

Those who would like a bit of a tour of our property, check-out the dam etc I'll do that around 4.00pm. Bring shoes not thongs for this, we have hills and snakes !

Batz

Shoes are over rated ....

1300m or so Just befor the last bit to the top of Thortons Peak (1374m)

No shoes ..less damage to mother nature...

HTFU you pussies.... lol

have a great day / night guys , hope to see ya all next year ...

cheers

Shoes are over rated ....

1300m or so Just befor the last bit to the top of Thortons Peak (1374m)

No shoes ..less damage to mother nature...

HTFU you pussies.... lol

have a great day / night guys , hope to see ya all next year ...

cheers

Shoes might be overrated, but it's worth making the effort for a swap. I know I am.

man-in-panties-high-heels-and-a-bra.JPG

Shoes might be overrated, but it's worth making the effort for a swap. I know I am.

man-in-panties-high-heels-and-a-bra.JPG

Nice to see you've made an effort mate.

scary_schoolgirl_cosplay.jpg

Where to put the Xmas attire?

So Batz any sightings of George lately ???

Keep your eyes open brewers ,,

Cheers

Yes Ned he is still here, in fact spotted him just this morning. Oh Monty is back as well.

Batz

Anyway, just checked on the Doppelbock and it's f'n stuck at 1032. Ba$tard!!! Fcuking!!! But the hydro sample tasted awesome :)

Oh well, temp will have to go up a couple of degrees and it'll get a bit of a slosh around. Depending on how it goes might have to bottle it off on the morning of the swap.

Hey sean what are you brewing for the swap the missus wants to try your cider of the In.

sav

I've had a couple of PM's as well as talking to a few brewers the last week, it seems most people want to make the Santa's box pressys to be beer! Who agrees that we all chuck in a craft type beer instead of any old Red Dot piece of crap?

Batz

Latest posts

Back