Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
I 100% agree with you, but the problem with case swaps is that you're putting your faith in people of various experience. I had a glass bottle from the xmas swap last year go bang in my living room in the middle of the night, so I sure as hell won't be accepting any glass bottles this time. Plastic just makes sense for ease of transport, weight and safety. They are a hell of a lot more durable than glass, which is why we have standardised on them for our swaps. You also won't get sore when you lose all your glass bottles and get plastic ones in return.

Too true Bonj...still hate the bastards !

Batz

If nobody waves their hand for this Bruce I would again be prepared to be part of the swap.
I can see no work getting in the way at this stage :party: I would prefer my brews to be in glass bottles though,I am afraid that I have a huge dislike of those plastic pet bottles.

Batz

Batz, i have moved up kram and Bulp.. if you want to add your name to the reserves list you will be next in line if anyone drops out... ;)

Sqyre... ;)

Batz, i have moved up kram and Bulp.. if you want to add your name to the reserves list you will be next in line if anyone drops out... ;)

Sqyre... ;)

nar...leave it how it is,I'll bring a party keg for the night :p

Batz

chris_jordan_plastic_bottles_print_size.jpg

Batz,
How did you get a picture of the floor of my Car???

Sqyre... :lol:

Crap, time sure flies :eek: - I'd best get into saison production mode pronto!

ha ha i'll do my best. No idea what to brew yet.

Well it is summer so a lager would be good. There will be a few pilsners though so perhaps something dark.
I know, A Schwarzbier ;) :)

even though im fairly new to the forum i would most deinfatly like to attend. probably not as a swap as my technique needs work. but ill bring beer anyways :p

even though im fairly new to the forum i would most deinfatly like to attend. probably not as a swap as my technique needs work. but ill bring beer anyways :p

Welcome aboard half-fix!

All the swaps are great - mates and new talking beer and eating the best food. :beer: And there's sheep! :lol:

See you there.

InCider.

Poor bugger
I doubt that he's heard about the special Xmas induction ceremony for newbies then? ;)

Oh ...Welcome half-fix

Batz

Poor bugger
I doubt that he's heard about the special Xmas induction ceremony for newbies then? ;)

Oh ...Welcome half-fix

Batz

I'll get the tar and feathers, footy shorts, cotton buds, dencorub and the seagull. :lol:

Poor bugger

Oh ...Welcome half-fix

Batz

I'm lubeing up the chook as we speak... B)

Sqyre..

I'll get the tar and feathers, footy shorts, cotton buds, dencorub and the seagull. :lol:

Jeeeeeeeeeeez you guys are nice, maybe you should introduce the gorilla mask, i.e. superglue and shaved *cough* hair.

****Just a reminder: domonsura and myself are case swap veterans****

Okay, Incider's got the early stuff organised and Sqyre is getting the chook ready. So I guess I'll bring the heat gun, BBQ sauce and the foot pump. Anything else we've forgotten?

Jeeeeeeeeeeez you guys are nice, maybe you should introduce the gorilla mask, i.e. superglue and shaved *cough* hair.

****Just a reminder: domonsura and myself are case swap veterans****

I've got the pics :lol:
Star_Trek_Convention_106.jpg

Latest posts

Back