Perth Brewday @ The Junctyard

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which day suits you best?

• Saturday the 3rd of March

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday the 4th of March (Monday is a public holiday)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks Asher and Lou for a great relaxing day and yet more ideas to somehow add too the upcoming AG setup. Though im not yet sure if i want it to be that easy.

Rich

Thanks to Asher and Lou for great hospitality. A lovely afternoon lying on the lawn drinking. Did someone brew beer?

soory missed the day. was collared by the missus to go to a rellies 80th birthday. I know which one would have been more fun!

Thanks very much Lou n Asher for a fantastic brewday. And thanks also for the transport Mr & Mrs Hillbilly - much appreciated. Some top brews and delicious food tasted on the day - thanks all.

The beer tree is an amazing bit of kit. My brain somewhat hurt on Monday - better check the tree coz I think I might have contracted die back.

Another beautifully oraginsed and run brew day - thanks Asher and Lou for a great day.

The bruhaus is stunning Asher - a masterpiece. And it explains the quality of the results.

Twas a great day. Lou and I would like to thank everyone for coming and enjoying it.

Good to finally give the backyard a decent workout. Apart from the several hours spent spraying every surface in the brewery with an iodophor filled spray bottle to ensure BigAl's East Vic Park Brett Strain doesn't get a hold - everything was cleaned up with little effort.

I managed to score a new hot rod push bike thanks to RandyRob. (I hope he remembers giving it to me :p )
Other than that I have 1 piece of tupperware - from memory Chillamacgilla's outstanding sausages arrived in this.
I also have some sort of paper plat holders - owner unknown

The beer did what it was told and is now fermenting itself at 13 deg

Asher & Lou

Apart from the several hours spent spraying every surface in the brewery with an iodophor filled spray bottle to ensure BigAl's East Vic Park Brett Strain doesn't get a hold - everything was cleaned up with little effort.

Asher & Lou

I'd forgotten about dirty, dirty Al. Maybe next brewday we should install a trough full of idophor at the entrance and make sure everyone goes through it. I'd hate to think he had got into the 50 l of lager I did the following day :p .

As everyone has said Asher & lou thank you for the great brew day.
I belive the paper plate holders are mine so we could pick them up together with Chilla's tupperware anytime that suits you.
I have to thank you even more for showing us you set up because after my wife saw it she said you should build one too!
Thank you thank you Asher, looks like AG coming up!
Hillbilly. :beer:

I have to thank you even more for showing us you set up because after my wife saw it she said you should build one too!
Thank you thank you Asher, looks like AG coming up!
Hillbilly. :beer:
But did you get it in writing Hilbilly? :)

3 Cheers for the Junctyard, what an awesome day that was i'm still smiling :D
tho i barely lasted the night after making sure i sampled all the beers that
were to offer on tap and wasn't really in a state to ride home so my missus
picked me up and we ended up at hans for dinner then i passed out in the pub
and according to her she had to drag me down the stairs.

i picked up a few more tricks of the trade while i was observing Asher at work
which will help in making the brewday that much easier.

the food was awesome, the beers all top quailty and the company was good too!

Rob.

I've gotta say that I was really dissapointed not to have made it on Sunday Chaps :( .
Pat thanks for the very kind offer of transport.
Next time......
Cheers
Doug

Back