Sandgroper Stein Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't sweat the beer Dave, there is always plenty around. I will have on tap
-soda water
-rice lager
-chocolate porter
-English pale ale
-classic American pilsner
I'll pm you the address now in case you dont have computer access down here.
Hang on there GL, at last count I thought I saw 8 or possibly 9 taps poking into your gazebo

Hang on there GL, at last count I thought I saw 8 or possibly 9 taps poking into your gazebo

They were the emergency party taps on loan from me!

Count me in as well gents. My virgin AHB(ish) event :beerbang:

*Squeals with excitement*

Chatty

I've never heard anyone squeal at a AHB gathering, not even deebee. This promises to be interesting.

If big d brings Youngs Luxury Double Chocolate Stout, I will squeal for you barf.

Well as long as GL gets his rocks hot I am sure the day will go well.

Unfortunately I can't make it, look forward to the pics.

I was planning on coming along but instead will be couped up in a hotel in California, forced to drink American microbrews :D

Will try and save a couple for sampling at the WCB meeting in Aug.

Enjoy the day!

Image006_small.jpg

Uh-oh. Last night got invited to a family do that day. Part of the family I been meaning to catch up with for a long time.

I will either come for a non-drinking visit early or go to the family do first and then come later when everyone is feeling warm, confused and friendly, and pass off some of my extract brews as all-grain.

the latter sounds like Option A to me Dave.

not sure if this is too off topic for this thread, but seeing that the big D is in town, does anyone feel like a quick catch up in town after school ?

Feel like? Absolutely!

Can do? Not likely. Next 3 Fridays are no good. Only chance for me would be this Monday 17th. Might be better to wait till Saturday. Conserve those brownie points.

Afraid I'm going to have to pull out folks. I had a bingle in my work ute last Friday and have broken a vertebrae in my back. I'm walking now and will be wearing a back brace for the next 2 months but unfortunately at this stage can't do anything for too long before the ol' back starts requesting a lie down :angry:

Anyway, I'll be right for the next meeting whenever, wherever that may be :beerbang:

Chatty

Sorry to hear that Chatty, I hope it heals quickly, and leaves no long term effects.

TRying to swing it GL so I can get there, have to do an airport run in the morning but all should be well!

Just need some details on the where part though!

Cheers

Grabman

Hey Chatty,
Bad luck, but can't you drink lying down?

Sorry to hear that Chatty - must of been a good-un ! I hope the back gets better quickly

Latest posts

Back