Marks Home Brew confirmed to stay open then sold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could brew a very drinkable APA in a week. Just dont go over 1.055 and use US-05 yeast. 3 days ferment it should be doen, crash chill, keg with heaps of time .

Steve

Mr Wibble said:
Can you brew a drinkable wheat beer in a week?
Can you WHAT? I used to make an awesome extract beer in a week, and in some cases only 5 days.

You can DO IT!

Wow I'd love to get my hands on some KB. Where do you get it?

Happy to say I bought a 25kg bag of Bairds Perle, some Brown Malt, some Abbey malt, and 500 gr hops today.
Drove down there and back while Mrs warra watched a Fred and Ginger movie I recorded for her the other night.

Brew day next Tuesday, my first since November last year.

I was wondering what happened with my order, this thread explains it all.

After a couple of weeks I got desperate to brew something and decided just to grab a Coopers kit from Big W, with a few extras. I figured it would be probably be fine, and much easier for a quick brew. But after drinking it this week, I definitely need some AG goodness. I resorted to ordering from someone else in Sydney, but I've always loved the brew builder, and how it's all packaged, just makes brewing so easy.

Is he getting to his internet orders yet, or is it just walk in orders for now?

As far as I know he was always getting the Brewbuilder orders. Get em in.

Does anyone have a working phone number for Mark yet? His number on www.ubrew.com.au is still not working. I am really keen to buy some more grains now he has some in stock. My orders have not been processed for over 2 weeks now :(

Ok, yes Mark has a new number. He will notify everyone. It goes against my better judgement to talk on behalf of Mark but this is the new shop number

How is everyone going? Anyone managed to get a brewbuilder order filled recently?

SnakeDoctor said:
How is everyone going? Anyone managed to get a brewbuilder order filled recently?
I picked up my order at the shop 2 Fridays back.

Mark said he had almost gone through the tonne of grain and was expecting another load last week.

I'll be seeing him this Friday or Saturday for more.

Ive been getting orders as per normal.
Dont forget his new number (although I have not used it yet)

40 40 66 97

That new number works.

I tried getting one done for last Friday and he was too low, waiting for a delivery as of 1PM
Apparently he also threw his back out :(

I have 2 BB's (about 17kg's of grain) to hopefully be picked up this Thursday.
Im really wanting to put another brew or 3 down :drinks:

Give him a call Mr Wibble, its probably sitting in the front of the shop waiting to be picked up?

Latest posts

Back