Marks Home Brew confirmed to stay open then sold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way beloved mods.....

Is this no longer a retail thread, and just another day time soap opera for us to sit back, open the popcorn and enjoy the drama????

The new bloke, Steve should start his own thread to keep us all in the loop. Every other retailer milked the forum to get things kicked off. (No offence) I would like to know how he is going. There is a lot of people, albeit tight wads like me, on AHB that would buy from him with $6 postage for 25kgs

There is a retail thread already for the brewman operation. I think I linked it a page or so ago.

Things are up and running fine.
As Manticle said there's a retail thread going. I will update things in that thread.

Hi Mark,

I just got the sad news old mate! I just went to place an order through BrewBuilder and fair sh*t myself when I saw the banner declaring you were closed for business!!

I see from most of the posts in this thread that many, many others are also saddened by your departure but I am pleased that you will be still an active member of this forum, so I will try to login more often and look for posts from you and I hope to hear of you enjoying yourself at whatever takes your fancy and if one of those choices is to travel to Brisbane sometimes, then you will always have a comfortable bed in my home!

It would be my pleasure to have you as our guest to, in some small way thank you and show you my appreciation for all that you have done for me over the years by way of your excellent service, advice and general friendship that I felt when talking with you on the odd occasions.

On the final business note, when you get the chance to work through your reconciliations of accounts, please do not hesitate to send my an invoice should I still owe you anything!

It's been great, mate. Now enjoy your retirement and who knows?? You might get a call telling you I am coming to Newcastle again and this time, it will be MY shout!

Cheers and here's to you old mate!

LRK (aka Ray from Murarrie)

PS, Please tell Steve I wish him all the best and FYI - I just placed an order with him :)

Sorry to hear this Mark - just discovered tonight.

Must of been tough.

I can hardly think of anyone more dedicated or supportive of the local homebrew scene (and brewers) over the years. Always willing to help without asking for anything in return.

I sincerely hope it brings you to that better place that only hard decisions like this can.

PS - Good Luck Steve. Hope it takes off for you.

Mick

Latest posts

Back