Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheney is named in the squad, he is on my bench.

Just traded Cornes out for Drummond in. Expecting big things now...!

Bugger, picked bartel instead of judd for captain, cost me 100 points!

Almost had ya Raven! 17 points......

had 3 bench scores this week higher than those on the park, i'd complain but the fact i now have a scoring bench is worth the pain. I can sit on my trades for a while.

Hope you all picked up beau muston, went up 100k in 1 week and am sure he will be worth plenty of cash come finals time.

A very nervous game for me there DrS..., I had 2 donuts and only 1 of my midfielders named as emergencies, shouldve had 2 picked! Plus Drummond, my prize draft pickup this week, went down in the first quarter scoring a measely 3 points and dropping 50k in value. Fark!

Well played, I honestly thought you had me prior to Monday's game...

(Dont tell them all about Muston! Great cheap pickup he is turning out to be though!)

(Dont tell them all about Muston! Great cheap pickup he is turning out to be though!)

Yeah, it's not like he is in the who's hot or anything, very big secret that one. :icon_cheers:

Make sure you don't mention the stats screens or the who's hot screen's, or everyone will have him

Oh it's too late.

Bloody hell, my best score yet and i was up against a 1300 score. Really could have have used my 2000 odd for a week when I needed it. Oh well, wins a win

Yeah, it's not like he is in the who's hot or anything, very big secret that one. :icon_cheers:

Make sure you don't mention the stats screens or the who's hot screen's, or everyone will have him

Oh it's too late.

Um yep, I dont pay too much attention to that screen generally though... I figure he would be there after 3 games though... gotta love those cash cows, if trades allow it...

Split rounds suck. I have a few fringe players so its hard to know if they will play next week.

But, we are all in the same position so guess its a suck it and see.

Time to save my trades for the finals campaign. :icon_chickcheers:

Hopefully i have enough to get a win this round against a bloody bombers supporter..... :lol:

EDIT- Raven, i think Jayse might have enough to bring your unbeaten run to an end this week......

I'm not even gonna bother to trade this week, I won't win against the mighty ravens.

I was thinking of upgrading a mid priced forward to Reiwoldt?

I have had some close calls over the last few weeks mind you. I'm just taking it one week at a time, etc.....

Ziebell oh NO!

Pendelbury oh NO!

Simmons oh well tada!

Brent Harvey only has a week to go!

Brent Harvey only has a week to go!

Suprised you have held on to him for this long!

He was my first trade out after 2 rounds, as he was playing appallingly bad and scoring low... and then I was lucky that I did not have him when he smashed his elbow...

I was thinking of upgrading a mid priced forward to Reiwoldt?

I have had some close calls over the last few weeks mind you. I'm just taking it one week at a time, etc.....

Down to 6 trades and i really should hang on to them but...... backline and midfield all good now, plenty of bench players scoring well. Now i just need to tidy up the forward line a bit, far too up and down for my liking.

I got rid of him as when he did his injury.

I thought he was gone for the season.

Yup, gave him the flick when i saw that arm snap like a twig. Thanks to the constant replays these days i got to see it 10 times from 5 different angles in super slow motion and amazing HD. Very nearly threw up!

Yeah those trades disappear mighty quick when there are lots of handy pickups ready to skyrocket...

Your team is coming together nicely now Dr S! :icon_cheers:

No Dean Cox this week. I noticed a few of you have him in your sides but have no backup......

Is this the week Raven's undefeated run comes to an end?

A % booster for me this week against the Kangaroos who obviously gave up a long time ago!

Glad I didn't waste a trade, wouldn't have made bugger all difference. This week should be an easy win though. Somebody take the ravens down PLEEEEASE, he's making us all look bad.

No Cox did not hurt too much...

You guys aren't gunning for me yet are you? ;)

I 'think' I have some slightly easier teams coming up now... but anything can happen in this game... Pavlich could be 4 weeks with a calf...

No Cox did not hurt too much...

You guys aren't gunning for me yet are you? ;)

I 'think' I have some slightly easier teams coming up now... but anything can happen in this game... Pavlich could be 4 weeks with a calf...

Rumours are Cox could be out for another week.........

Hopefully Goodwin comes back this week and takes Pavs place.....

The team coming 49th overall is storming home strong. And yes Bluddy Franklin has been there from round 1. I tossed up between him or leon davis! Alas the power of hindsight. I think Bluddy might actually score something decent this week.

Yes do save your trades! They start going down like bowling pins in the final rounds.

Latest posts

Back