Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy fksocks!

Have you guys seen the outs this week?

This is devastating for sides with lots of premium players... I am not going to have a full side - thank goodness i did not grab Chappy last week....!

This will make for some really interesting results...!

God damn it. there are some big outs this week.

That will shake up the first week of finals

Enter the sides with great depth (erm not mine)... the the good Dr's Mad Scientists must be rubbing hands together with glee!

Enter the sides with great depth (erm not mine)... the the good Dr's Mad Scientists must be rubbing hands together with glee!

Havent seen the outs but only just got in from a week in the Coonawarra so no chance to make any changes to last weeks side. :(

Hopefully my bench steps up....... :rolleyes:

Your side stood up well indeed. We both won and have the week off...

Splendid and Hooped get their second chance game this week.

Wow!

So didnt expect to win. :p

Goodes scored 223! Imagine my score if i had him as captain!

Forward line looks shaky and with only 1 trade and no cash i hope a few of them pull up ok this week.

I'm still alive. Might be time for some changes in the side.

Is Cox out for the season?

So some more exciting tough close games this weekend no doubt.

Most of the Saints are back into the side, so they are looking good to continue their domination...

That should help most SC sides I'd imagine...

I got thru to the prelims in 2 of my 3 leagues and the 3rd one should be a shoe in this week. I outscored the bloke by 300 last week with all my outs and he doesn't have any of the saints that are coming back in!

1 trade left so so need to think carefully about who to trade in/out.

Not sure what i will be doing with my Friday mornings once this caper finishes..... :lol:

Cricket, EPL, NFL fantasy teams... its all good!

Worse case more time on AHB... its time well spent imo.

Its nice to have a week off, mind you, I was a shoe in last week in my other comp, averaged 300 more than him all year, then lost by 70 points, with all my players averaging well below par... now I have to win to stay in it this week...

So after a rest week there are more tough games...

Hooped has been pipped by Bundy by only 37 points... close game!

Dr S has Splendid...

Squad depth really coming to the fray now...

Trav has finished top and now is out of contention. A shame as he has a great side that won the minor premiership!

Got rolled in all 3 comp's. Week didn't go as planned and i could have won all 3 if i had just left G.Ablett as captain.

Oh well theirs always next year.

Kleiny

So I bow out for the 2009 AHB AFL Supercoach season. Well done Splendid.

Still alive in another league.

I am out off all my leagues in SC and DT.

Is there a fantasy slam ball comp :huh: that is one wierd looking game trampolines and basketball :blink:

In the prelims for all 3 SC comps (altho in 1 league i finished 12th so thats the minor finals).

And my dream team pulled out the highest score for the year to waltz into the prelims.

1 trade left - will depend on injuries this week.

Cant see your side suffering too much with so much depth Dr S!

Its all or nothing now though, no second chances from here on in....!

Well, the only one left for me is the AHB league, got done by less than 10 points in one and got completely flogged in the other. Only one trade left so it's gonna have to be a good one. If Sonicbrew plays like he did this week then I think I'm done no matter what.

Some of these opposing sides are improving just at the right time... frustrating for me, but at the same time so glad I snuck a few wins early to take pressure off injury tolls towards season end...

Well, the only one left for me is the AHB league, got done by less than 10 points in one and got completely flogged in the other. Only one trade left so it's gonna have to be a good one. If Sonicbrew plays like he did this week then I think I'm done no matter what.

I missed that for some reason I thought I lost on the weekend, cool looks like a chance for the minor then.
hopefully no more outs this week and a couple ins and it might be on. I don't have the bench in the forward or backline though so it could be a close one.

Back