Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
Well it's that time of year again, so who's up for a little Supercoach action? I've set up a league so anyone interested just post in this thread and I'll PM the code to join. Hopefully this year we get a full league so we can wager some beers on the major and minor finals. We need 16.

1. Homebrewer79

I still o Raven a couple of beers (yes i have not forgotten just lazy) They will get there.

if we can fill a league (without kevin bloody sheedy) that would be good.

Bring the footy on i say.

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar

Count me in!

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19

Gotta defend the title! ;)

Found this on the AFL website... for the Dream Team Version.

I dare say Supercoach will do similar...

Quote:
Other key updates for 2010 include:
  • Improved team auto-fill options will save you plenty of time, especially if you like to build your list as close to the start of round one as possible.
  • New team editing feature allowing you to switch players named in two positions (e.g. defender/forward) without incurring a trade.
  • 'Partial Lockout' system applied for round one and the split round, allowing team edits to be made at selected times after the first match of the round has been played - so there are fewer hard luck stories.
  • Opportunity for primary and secondary school students to compete in the National Schools Competition to become the best schoolkid Dream Team player in the country.
  • Create your own group competition with unlimited participants.
  • A dedicated Dream Team iPhone app enabling you to watch live scores and update your team, plus improvements to other mobile features. More details to follow soon.

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19
5. DrSmurto
6. Kevman

surely there will be more than 6 of us... right?! :huh:

I guess i need something else to help pass fridays at work. Count me in too!!

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19
5. DrSmurto
6. Kevman
7. Supra-Jim

Cheers SJ

Well, time to drop the idea of having matty stokes as an emergency or mid year trade in my side. :(

Um yep. Classic work on his part.

He was due for a big 'un this season too imo...

But he only bought it for his friends! :lol:

If he got away with it, he wouldn't been FLYING HIGH above the pack.

EDIT:

And oh yes, I might be in on this as well if it gets going:

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19
5. DrSmurto
6. Kevman
7. Supra-Jim
8. Adamt

Good stuff Adamt.

We're half way there :D

I am confident more brewers will get keen and sign up towards the start of the season, never usually an issue.

Well, I'm out: My fantasy team will be on the afl.com.au one (Toyota Dream Team) as apparently you can use the same team in multiple leagues, and I have multiple invites already!

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19
5. DrSmurto
6. Kevman
7. Supra-Jim

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. Fourstar
4. Raven19
5. DrSmurto