Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess we've only got 12. I'm starting to do up the dummy teams now so if you want in you don't have long. Good luck people :icon_cheers:

Edit: The code is 443686, get on it wimps :p

Ok, who hasn't made a team up yet? There's 12 on the list but only 11 "real tems" have been filled in. I'll be putting all the dummy teams as B1, B2 etc, just so everyone knows who they are.

Geez the pressure is on now, I'm feel real stupid if I get beaten by one of these dummy teams!! :eek:

Cheers SJ

Ok, who hasn't made a team up yet? There's 12 on the list but only 11 "real tems" have been filled in. I'll be putting all the dummy teams as B1, B2 etc, just so everyone knows who they are.

I'll make a 2nd team. All rookies :lol:

EDIT - not quite all 'rookies' but a couple of extras but noone over $200K. Get beaten by them and you are a girls blouse.... :lol:

The "Doc's Rookies" (Jamil) team needs to be filled otherwise it will be booted from the Comp and another team will be put into our group.

HB79 may need to kick him out of the league prior to lockout so we can make another dummy team - unless the owner of the team fills it soon! B)

Dont leave it too late otherwise the net traffic will make it impossible to change anything on your team.

I'm going to leave the last spot till after my lunch break, so they have untill 12 mid day to show up, or B5 will get in.

Cool Dr, lets hope the B teams don't beat them :lol:

There will be time to pick up the bolters to make cash off them, barring injury.

We cant play all the rookies all the time, otherwise our scores would be crap!

If only you could keep the remaining $$$ at the seasons end Dr! :p

Still tweaking the side in light of sides presented last night.

Looks like Raven has started this season where he left off!

And my rookies didn't quite pan out the way i would have liked but a few mods and it could get a tad embarrassing for some!

Yeah was a bit suprised by my start mate. Franklin was on the bench resting too...! :D

Jolly stunk up my ruck though!

round1.JPG

Scores from Round 1 here.

Wow, pretty happy with my score this week, only a couple of more changes and I should be able to mix it with the top. So how many of you lost your star player this week?

Latest posts

Back