Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to say on the whole, many players did not score as well as they have been the last 3 weeks. Generally low scores - just a dodgy week for many!

Stevie J is a freak. But other weeks he will do very little. Its the nature of the beast.

Stevie J is a freak. But other weeks he will do very little. Its the nature of the beast.

Yeah, been disappointed in Shannon Byrnes the past two games. Maybe this 3-pronged tall forward approach is going to suffocate him. <_<

Glad ive got podsiadly. Greatest investment so far

Should be a good one this week 4*, both of us had a pretty average week, might even come down to who the captain is. Glad I had one of the B teams or I might not have won

Had a few blokes crumble for me.. why did i boot stevie JU for Robert Murphy!?! Murphy scored like 18 this week :blink: and stevie j went form 60 avg to 110 points scored against port. tsk tsk tsk.

Making few early trades to strengthen my team some more.

happy to scrape through with a low score.

a win is a win

Or do i stack the rookies field with donuts to increase my %......

I think the side needs to score around the same every week for fairness fella...

I did see some players have a % of 700+ atm.... gold! :lol:

Should be a good one this week 4*, both of us had a pretty average week, might even come down to who the captain is. Glad I had one of the B teams or I might not have won

Fingers are crossed, as long as i dont have issues like Brent Stanton being withdrawn and only fielding a side of 21 i should be ok. Good thing Steele Sidebottom filled his shoes as my emergency. Unfortunatly i couldnt make up Rhys Palmer who i has Steele originally covering. <_<

used up 6 trades now but team is looking damn good, although many top teams are looking very similiar besides a few players here and there. didn't really have to use them yet but didn't want to miss out on some cash cows and have aready made a few upgrades to guns and looking to hit some high scores this year.

Nice having a well performing bench with an average of 70-80 from emgencies, was thinking of bringing in chappy with his 140 odd for the last two rounds but just can't trust him not to get injured eventually so that upgrade went with the common pick of R O'k.

With Tippy poo I am just gunna hold onto him and loose money rather then waste a trade and hope he comes good down the track so thats my weakest spot at the minute, the ruck bench.

One thing i can't bring myself to do is take a punt on changing captain, yeah some people may be capable of really high scores but also you have a chance of a low score at least with ablett captain every game yu are fairly safe in knowing he will make around his average, even against fremantle which he has a bad record against he performed well.

Goddard is a god, hodge is a champion and supercoach rules :super:

On actual football I think the crows could be beaten by tailem bend reserves ATM. :angry:

Despite resisting all week and having no real need to do so i still managed to make 2 trades.

This game is too damn addictive! :(

The 2 that got dumped were both crows players (Goodwin, Tippett) which hurt but in the end, they aren't pulling their weight and are pricey (or were pricey in the case of Tippett). Murphys Law says they will both have blinders this week. Yeah right, and the crows will flog the dogs by 10 goals :p

So many tempting lads to pick up this week! My midfield is weak, no bench with Shuey's knee and Kaylor-T only named on the extended bench atm. Mitchell better not pull out with that hammy! In saying that, I am playing a dummy side this week, so I can relax.

I am keeping Tippett for the moment, can he get any worse? I am sure he can. What a dud this season he has been.

still a few cash cows to be had this week.

I took one this week and hopefully take one next week.

Made a trade for a key position player this week and likely to do it again next week, that should just about do my team, leaving enough trades to cover season ending injuries and trade in players running hot in the last few rounds during superleague finals.

Super doopa massive score for me this week 2387, top that coaches :super: :party:

My forwards had better pull their fingers out, only just scaped through with a win this week.

Super doopa massive score for me this week 2387, top that coaches :super: :party:

Fark man, that is big :blink: . My side seems to be getting worse each week! Glad I only had a dummy side to play this week.

And I get to play Jayse this week. That is one hell of a side fella.

Getting nervouse already!!!

Big drop in form from the drunks but since i was only playing the rookies alls good.

Another free ride next week with a dummy side so hopefully I'll be back in form by the time i play one of you. :icon_cheers:

Left trengove on the bench this week and he scores 129 :lol: .... guess that's the fun of this game. Who to choose to play when you have a scoring bench.

Jayse, mate, thats a formidable score. Hope i have a few more weeks before playing you!

well my side ewnt to crap in the last couple of games this week. <_<

was on par with everyone who had equal played players then went down the gurgler! None of my geelong boys breakced the 100 score mark (usually have Enright, Taylor and Selwood bringing home the bacon.)

To cap it off im also a man down in the forward line for a while with Kyle Reimers coming off the weekend with a broken hand! Wont see him for a few months so i might have to waste a trade on him while his $ value is still up $50k. Lets just hope Maxy Rooke begins to fire and starts making some points!

Latest posts

Back