Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now just have to work out how to go about making some cash and getting Juddy into my team. Paper bags full of cash don't work in supercoach.

I've got some nice trades lined up this week, I'll wait until Friday.

What is the go with Brown? is he carrying a groin injury, if so what is it, does it really require surgery and he is just putting it off or is it something he is capable of nursing better by light/no training etc.

J Brown was all go at the start of the season, going great guns after his off season surgery. I would presume its a 'week off' to rest kind of thing - but half fit he will probably still play - and cost us all another 30k+ in value if he has a dud game.

What is the go with Brown? is he carrying a groin injury, if so what is it, does it really require surgery and he is just putting it off or is it something he is capable of nursing better by light/no training etc.

I've heard th "I" word flung aroung a fair bit over the last few days. I reckon ther's something goin' on. I'll be booting him on Friday if I have a spare trade

Injury.

He was apparently hampered during the game - best to hold out till Friday to see the prognosis.

yep, I heard injury mentioned last week on sports radio 927 (Vic) He played this weekend......just!

a lot of money for 39 points!

I think if he is injured he is gone, too much cash tied up in him

Dustin Martin...general soreness WTF?

I can understand Dangerfield having general soreness from a broken wrist, but give me a break...

next trade period he is getting the arse, I don't like softcocks in my side!

Well Cotchin is out injured making my midfield decision to trade easier.

Warnock, Lobbe both out - no ruck emergencies here now! Fksocks!

And Rockliff is also an out... Geez!

Oh yeah, and I am playing Jayse this week after he is coming off a near 2400 score... <_<

couple of good trades in this week, getting closer to a finalised team....until injuries hit.

Ruck stocks took a hit this week as i have got by so far with the rookies. Not sure why warnock has been omitted, he has done well. Lobbe got dumped after 1 game.

How long do i hang on to Leon Davis for? Bloke is a genius when he is on but is costing me big time.

Brown is apparently fine now so i think I'll take last week as a blip and resist trading.

My rookie team is screwed this week, they've had a good run but have used up 10 trades keeping them going. I've stuck to my original plan, the only players i can put in the team had to start the season valued at less than 200K. Not easy - rucks are almost impossible. At least 3 donuts this week. Easy run for Big Kevs catters.

Glad ive got a dummy side this week! :lol:

Trades this week:
Matthew Spangher OUT, Beau Waters IN
Kyle Reimers OUT, Hayden Ballantyne IN

Spewing Reimers is injured, wont expect to see him or Andrew Walker until after the split round i recon. Just glad ive got some fit bodies in my midfield and coverage. ;)

Gotta get rid of Dangerfield.

Now whether to use two trades and get a marquee player or a straight swap. That's what I love about this game - the decisions, the agony of having players play well while sitting on the bench, the fear of injury, and yelling or cheering for both sides during a game depending on the which player is involved.

Well I couldn't beat Doc's main team - time to beat up on the rookies.

I stuck to just one trade this week, I was gonna kick Brownie out but I'm giving him one more week. You better perform Brownie (shakes fist)

and GAZ is out!

and brownie didn't fly with the team today, apparently flew yesterday and will play..sounds dodgy to me

lots of outs for me still got bench cover but don't have much hope of last weeks score, brown traded out for a risky choice of fyfe who has only played one game but that did give me the cash to trade shuey in for juddy.

Biggest issue is i left it too late and am doing my trading half cut and may regret the fyfe trade but oh well to late now.

Good luck supercoachs

Jayse

yeah I looked at Fyfe, watched him play last week and he got a tick, if he goes well again this week in a local derby, he'll be in the mix

Latest posts

Back