Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jebus and Mitchell are killing me in the midfield!

I had 4 midfielders out injured this week... my 2000 ish was not too bad considering. Jayse still pumped the Ravens though... traded and still had a donut.

I blame Jebus. <_< :angry:

Jebus and Mitchell are killing me in the midfield!
I had 4 midfielders out injured this week... my 2000 ish was not too bad considering. Jayse still pumped the Ravens though... traded and still had a donut.
I blame Jebus.

Hehe, i broke the 2000 mark this week! Yippee! Dammit i shouldn't have traded Stevie J away a few weeks back in my forward line however :( Bummer i had two blokes on the bench breaching 09. Sucks Big Bad Bazza didnt fire! Suprisingly my lowest scoring player!

I should have easily broken the 2000 but didn't. Bloody Doc's rookies are doin ok. Seems us low scorers need to be careful we don't get done by em', they made 1800 this week

I should have easily broken the 2000 but didn't. Bloody Doc's rookies are doin ok. Seems us low scorers need to be careful we don't get done by em', they made 1800 this week

Thats not how we play cricket! Its meant to be a dummy team...! Will have to take a short stick to the Doc next time I see him. :p :lol:

My rookies scored 1400, my real team (drunks) only scored 1800 thanks to my stupidity. I have God as my captain and decided the almighty one didn't need a vice captain. Way to throw 140 points out the window. Luckily i was playing a B team.

Ahh, that make me feel a bit more at ease. Wow Dr, only 1800 from your real team, that's not like you at all. Keep it up though :D

Ahh, that make me feel a bit more at ease. Wow Dr, only 1800 from your real team, that's not like you at all. Keep it up though :D

Still 3 and 0 so not anything to panic about B)

Am looking forward to later in the year when all my rookies get swapped out for more guns. Team value has already increased $1.5M :D

EDIT - jinxed myself - Seaby out for 12 weeks :(

Finally broke 2,000 points - took me a long time to work out how to play this game. Had too many rookies and injured players at start of year so had too many weeks with only 16-18 players scoring points. I can't catch the leaders but I reckon I'm a show in some of these head to head contests now! Beware my Tuross Lakers!

My worst week in a long time, for some reason i thought Johnno Brown was out injured and sat him on the bench for the loss of 144 points. Gablett was out and the usual high promise non performances by C rioli and B hall made sure i didnt look like getting a good score.

Hope this round goes a bit better.

Kleiny

Big score for kirem this week to take over the top points spot..

Not to worry I'll have ya on the day Kirk.

Gotta get Sandilands< its a supercoach must.

Aaahhh, I don't know wether to trade this week or not. I should have a win, but if last week is anything to go by it'll be close.

Trade away!!!!! Mitchell is still out for me, JKT dropped, Seaby out injured.

2 donuts atm, thankfully playing the rookies this week.

The Pod is on fire! 156

And God scored a lazy 203.

Dumped Hall for the Pav and he scores 125 on debut for the drunks.

Almost makes up for the donut after Silvagni pulls out last minute and Josh Drummond out for the season with an ACL.

putting pendles as el capitano was a big mistake and will cost me a win this week.

Latest posts

Back