Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Jayse, commiserations to Kevman.

I guess if the 'trophy' stays in SA that is a good thing, plus saves me posting a bottle interstate. Jayse have a Baltic Porter with your name on it when we catchup next.

Well done fella. :icon_cheers:

Good job Jayse, got a bottle of my finest waiting to be sent off. Can't believe I won as well, and by like 800 points, wasn't expecting that at all

Good job Jayse, got a bottle of my finest waiting to be sent off. Can't believe I won as well, and by like 800 points, wasn't expecting that at all

whenever you're ready, i'll bottle and post something off. A Cream Ale or Cararye Honey Ale. :icon_cheers:

Yeah well done Jayse.

I'll sort you out with something good. Are you going to the Xmas case swap?

Cheers, yeap already got my drinking boots polished for the xmas case session.

Wow, i suck almost as much as the Colliwobbles.

1 SC GF and 2 x DT GFs and 3 losses, one by 400 points.

Trades coming into the finals are worth pure gold and i had bugger all and watched my team fall apart.

Jayse - happy to hold onto a bottle of the barleywine until the case swap although its good BW drinking season at the moment!

I snuck 1 GF win in DT with 2 donuts. Opponent had 4 ! :blink:

Been a tough year though. Injuries and resting of players devestates sides...

Still waiting on where to send your winnings jayse. Bottle's here sitting at work so I won't be tempted to drink it (only have 4 bottles left of this IIPA)

Pm'd the address Pennywise, cheers.

Dr Smurto and Raven be good to see you guys come down to brewboys one afternoon/evening for couple, eitherway we will catch up sooner or later.

Dr Smurto and Raven be good to see you guys come down to brewboys one afternoon/evening for couple, eitherway we will catch up sooner or later.

+1 for that jayse. Unless of course you're not interested ;)

I keep saying i should visit the Brewboys and since i drove past it the other day i now know where it is.

What nights are you usually there Jayse?

For sure mate. Its such a way out for both of us though.

Or we could go the Wheaty on a Wed night, or at SABSOA preso's also conveniently at the Wheaty :super:

Yeap I gather I will see you both at sabs in a couple weeks, you both got your names down for anawbs aswell? which is the following weekend after sabs I think.

Ussually at brewboys thursday afternoons/evenings for several pints also quite often fridays and sometimes saturdays, I don't live very far away so if your heading down message me and I can come join you for a couple if I am free.

Postie rocks up yesterday morning, toots his horn, hmm I reckon he must have a beer for me :super:
Cheers Pennywise, a pint of imperial IPA to start of a session tonite wicked.

Back