Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looking at my matchup this week, I basically need another blinder of a performance and hope that Big Kev slips up.

Fingers crossed.

And go the Blues tonight! :D

Looks like half my team is rested, damn it. Souldn't have used those last 2 trades.

Well looking at my matchup this week, I basically need another blinder of a performance and hope that Big Kev slips up.

Hmmm - Pavlich and Higgins out and my season average is about 20 points below the Ravenous Ravens. Ravens coming off a 2381 score last round.

[cliche]Looks like the Ravens are coming home with a tail wind at the pointy end of the season[/cliche]

Basically I'm going to need a miracle to get through. :eek:

I have Pav, Higgins and Sandi all in my team, just as well I was out last week since this week would have been the end anyway! Just waiting to see if there are any late surprises this round!

The 2nd Prelim Final is going to go down to the wire.

Both teams have 18 players played and a difference of 19 points.

Looks like 3 players from each are up against each other (Both teams have Rockliff). Raven's Ashley Smith, Jobe Watson and Hamish McIntosh against the Catters' Michael Firrito, Leuenberger and Jonathon Brown.

This isn't going to be decided until the last game (WCE v Nth) is finished.

Cant see my 2 lads outscoring your one remaining player by 200 points.

Ravens done and dusted in 2010... :(

Yeah it was a pitiful effort by my lads this season... :icon_cheers:

Big Kev looks like the man to beat this season.

Jayse will have his work cut out for him.

Bring it on I say, made it through in my other league aswell and confident I have as good a chance as any to put up a fight.
O'keefe late withdrawal gave a me a scare with no forward bench but got through the weekend.

Bring it on I say, made it through in my other league aswell and confident I have as good a chance as any to put up a fight.
O'keefe late withdrawal gave a me a scare with no forward bench but got through the weekend.

Congrats on the win Jayse, knew i was in for a tough time and fielding 2 donuts was never going to get me over the line. traded in Seaby for sandilands with my last trade and the big mummy goes missing! Murphys sodding law that.

I snuck through in my other league but with Pods likely to be suspended i will again be behind the 8 ball.

Josh Hunt is on report so that no doubt has BigKev a tad concerned. Will be a close game in the GF, good luck to you both!

Josh Hunt is on report so that no doubt has BigKev a tad concerned.

More than a bit concerned. Josh Hunt gets a week, Pods two and Mumford injured. Not looking too good at all. Wrong end of the season for them to suddenly go stupid on me.

'Tis Marc Murphy's law coming to the fray...

I traded Gibbs for Swan in my DT last week. Swan played an average game, Gibbs had a blinder!

Some carnage at the team selections for this weekend. Plenty of big names not playing.

Should be able to squeeze a full team on the park but it could be a battle with the bench players.

Watson, PODS & J Brown out of my DT side in my only remaining team in contention.

I feel your pain fella!

My Baltic Porter I sampled two nights ago tastes alright for my first version imo, this will be the brew that gets sent to the winner.

Game on, fire up lads! :p

Could go either way for both the major's & minor's this year, I have no trades left so it's out of my hands down the bottom, honestly didn't expect to win last week.

A bottle of my barleywine will be sent to the winner.

We 'judged' it at the recent BJCP study group session on old ales and barleywines and it stood up pretty well against a bottle of Thomas Hardy 2007. Mine has been in the bottle for 18 months now.

My team is in the grand final in another league. No trades left and 5 donuts.

Its the 2007 grand final all over again. Can i be humiliated more than the power was? Is it even possible to suck more than the power did on that wonderful day? :D

looking good for me so far, coming into the grand final with two trades left is wicked and sets me up with a damn good chance.
Bring it on kevman.

Well it looks like the Grand Final is over. Well done to Jayse.

I've got 3 players to play and have to make up 500 points. Might've been a chance if Enright wasn't a late withdrawal and giving me a donut.

with the cricket season nearly upon us, I suppose it is good to someone win something from SA.

well done Jayse

Cheers, now I can say I have achieved something this year, been lazy and haven't brewed much but I took out supercoach in my leagues :p

Back