Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, I am fielding donuts, probably for the first time this year!

Not that it really matters now but I just cash'd in on a west coast player I picked up a month or so ago, made $150,000 and got Monfries. Only 2 trades left, guess I should use em' next week, just cause

Actually no, I traded in Smith & Strijk when they were 80 odd grand, made 160 grand on Strijk so traded him for Monfries. My bank is looking bare though now, only $1000 in it

The sofa's are putting up a fight. I think though my st kilda players will bring me back

Looks like I have made it through week 1 of finals. Fourstar has improved vastly this season - another player to watch out for next year me thinks. :icon_cheers:

:blink: Dunno what happened to chop chop, I think I'm going worse than last year

Toasted Kebab

Did not see that coming.

I should bite my tongue but i really want to throw in a pun about team selection and badly packed kebabs but that would be too far below the belt.

Looks like Jayse, Kev and the raven are peaking at the right time, all scoring in excess of 2100.

Anything can happen week to week now. The week off is where its at, unfortunately not for me though!

in the work SC league, I played a ....well lets just say.....a umm...... female that likes females.

and I stirred her up friday night asking if she was ready to take the kebabs. I didn't realise until well in to the weekend that those words probably mean something a little different in her world!

Looks like I have made it through week 1 of finals. Fourstar has improved vastly this season - another player to watch out for next year me thinks. :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the kind words bud! ive been like a yo-yo to be honest but happy how ive gone in my first season.

things ive learnt are:
- hold onto your superstars you get cheaply... they always end up going well as soon as you trade em.
- buy atleast 5 rookies that are guaranteed to play 10+ games, even if they flounder you will make 150-200k off them in most cases (avg 60~)
- if a player is coming back from a legitimate injury (ignore soreness) keep em on the bench as an emergency as most times they will be scoring sub average.
- take sacrifices at the end of the season, trade out two decent players that are in form slumps for one superstar and an emerging rookie at the end of the season. seemed to work well for my didak trade and wouldn hev been good if i got sandilands a week or two earlier.

Thanks for the kind words bud! ive been like a yo-yo to be honest but happy how ive gone in my first season.

things ive learnt are:
- hold onto your superstars you get cheaply... they always end up going well as soon as you trade em.
- buy atleast 5 rookies that are guaranteed to play 10+ games, even if they flounder you will make 150-200k off them in most cases (avg 60~)
- if a player is coming back from a legitimate injury (ignore soreness) keep em on the bench as an emergency as most times they will be scoring sub average.
- take sacrifices at the end of the season, trade out two decent players that are in form slumps for one superstar and an emerging rookie at the end of the season. seemed to work well for my didak trade and wouldn hev been good if i got sandilands a week or two earlier.

Don't go getting too good at supercoach <_<

I am considering using one of my two remaining trades to trade down a bench player to get some extra cash but not something you really want to do at the end of the year when you only have those two trades left.
Proberly best right now to hold onto at least one trade so I can at least do a sideways trade if a superstar goes down, but then again whats the point of having a trade left if you don't even make the grand final because you didn't do all you can to make it?
So proberly best to use the trades as you said so at least you have the best chance you can of actually making it.

I agree also best to hold onto your superstars even if they are in a long slump rather then waste a trade going sideways, I did three trades this year like that which I regret.

The flip side is a guy like Leon Davis has just plummeted in value continually all season, and has not really come good yet still.

Rumours of next season (with byes - from having 17 teams) is that there could be 3 emergency players on each line.

Will be interesting to see what will happen next season for sure.

5 or more Bulldogs players crook and banned form training.

Cooney, Murphy, Morris, Gilbee and Moles

Now they would really shake things up in the SC finals!

Thank fark I dont have any of them.

More midfield time for Gia hopefully!

Latest posts

Back