Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fear i peaked several weeks ago, my last few weeks have been ordinary and only a very large miracle will see me playing more than the first 2 weeks of the final series.

I must admit I considered tanking to try and avoid BigKev. I decided against it and thought I'll just be playing an extra game in the final series.

I have enjoyed 2010 SC a lot and who ever wins it, will certainly get a good beer or 3 from me for their efforts. I really look forward to 2011 as I think we have all learnt a lot of SC tactics from this year.

It has been a belter of a season for sure.

Next season could be a dud year with the bye, new GC players, etc... then again it could run smoothly also...

Hopefully next year it will be more interesting rather than more frustrating, this shit is frustrating enough.

Speaking of frustrating and the gold coast my team the crows have a few players that I would quite happily see traded to the GC ATM.
Although it was not as bad as the week before against port my telly was lucky to survive sundays effort.
When even the labour party have better leadership than your footy team you know your in trouble.

Enright and Chappy in doubt.

Looking at his form for the past few weeks it not much of a loss anyway! I would have been better off playing my pine warmers over enright the past few weeks. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... well at least PODS comes back in to cover Chappy.

4* agree totally, Enright has indeed been poor since copping the tag from defensive forward flankers...

This is where the top 4 double chance provides some comfort.

sandilands is out, hmm this is not looking good. I may be fielding an under done kebab with no garlic sauce

classic, only got sandi in a couple of weeks back and both have been 50's from memory. Should have kept Hille

sandilands is out, hmm this is not looking good. I may be fielding an under done kebab with no garlic sauce

Yikes!

Luckily for you the drunks seem to have chosen this week to sober up <_<

I suspect the winning score wont be much above 1800 this week

Yeah, no Sandi, & PODS is still out.

Welcome to the 4 weeks of rest prior to finals... screwing with our SC sides!

wont be surprised if pods comes in and chappy out despite what they have named.
Rioli suspended for 2 and counting on either pods or chappy not to play means no bench, so rioli is now replaced. Still leaves a few trades if my team goes any further.
Hoping sandi is only missing the one week so will play nic nat off the bench who has been outscoring him anyway.

Just in case Ian (Tuross Lakers) is worried about the form of the rookies.... fear not.

With no Pods or Gumby i am packing at least 2 donuts in the forward line. I could trade but when they lose this week i back up against a B team and still get to make the prelims :icon_chickcheers:

With the 4 dud teams on all exactly the same points, it should make things interesting after this weeks head to head bye team matchups. I guess 'superior' % will see the higher team through...

Yeah, no Sandi, & PODS is still out.
Welcome to the 4 weeks of rest prior to finals... screwing with our SC sides!

Tell me about it! Bye Bye Pods, in comes Westhoff. Bye Bye Ricky Henderson, in comes Dale morris! Im thinking dropping henderson was a bad idea. I doubt i'll win without some risks. hopefully warnock will fill the gap that sandilands has left. only time will tell!

If chappy goes out and pods comes in and has a belter, i'll be a sad little boy. even as an emergency i was tempted to start him on the groud with Byrnes as an emergency. I just hope westhoff was a worthwhile trade. he has come into his own since treadrea went down. Only problem is hes now coming up against the best defence in the AFL - St. Kilda. :ph34r:

By this I presume you mean trades!? <_<

yep, as in trading two decent players for a gun and a 100-150k rookie.

OR

Trading decent players that are omitted with decent players that are in form/smokeys that have been on fire recently. aka westhoff. :ph34r:

i so wish i didnt drop Lecras in the height of his form slump early in the season. :( such a waste! i guess the same thing goes for me dropping stevie j.... but we wont go there.

Latest posts

Back