Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flip side is a guy like Leon Davis has just plummeted in value continually all season, and has not really come good yet still.
Rumours of next season (with byes - from having 17 teams) is that there could be 3 emergency players on each line.
Will be interesting to see what will happen next season for sure.

or you get lukcy like i did and pickup o'keefe for half his price from round one and play a handful of stellar games! still to see some return from sandilands though. :(

WTF is the go with J-pod. If you believe the media, he is going to be lucky to get a game.

He has an average match or two and the pressure is on him to keep his spot. Yet players like Enright have an off couple of months and no word of beign dropped!

Shuey is back in finally. Only been carrying him since day 1.

Kebabs v Ravens... getting nervous fella! Should be good one. Cant see your lads scoring so poorly 2 weeks in a row though.

Kebabs v Ravens... getting nervous fella! Should be good one. Cant see your lads scoring so poorly 2 weeks in a row though.

My season is over. Minor premiership and looks like straight sets in the finals.

husky looks a good chance to beat me this weekend, our teams are almost identical even down to the emgs' so will come down to a couple players either doing well or not.
The fact his overall season average is lower then any scores I have got this year does not give me much confidence.

Interesting we both had jared blair on the bench and he comes out with 133 last night.

Got the week off in my other leagues.

My season is over. Minor premiership and looks like straight sets in the finals.

Fark, I am suprised my side won this week. I thought the Montagna as skipper move would've shot any chance I had after Jebus went pretty well.

Kebabs have been devastatingly good this season. I am wondering how long I can continue to ride my luck... :blink:

husky looks a good chance to beat me this weekend, our teams are almost identical even down to the emgs' so will come down to a couple players either doing well or not.
The fact his overall season average is lower then any scores I have got this year does not give me much confidence.

Interesting we both had jared blair on the bench and he comes out with 133 last night.

Got the week off in my other leagues.

Ha, found it funny too Friday when I checked out your line up. Vere Very similar only really a few different players which was the difference in the end. My tiger boys let me down.
Needed to have Blair in and Martin on the bench and Riewoldt as capt to have taken the chockies though.
Learned a fair bit again this year so next year should be a cracker.

Fielded 2 donuts on the weekend so glad i wasn't playing anyone here, got through in my other league.

Like Kirem, i have used up my trades so cant improve, i can only hope my players get a game this week or Jayse will give me a football lesson :( Even with a full team i think Jayse has me covered.

I never learn to keep my trades, maybe next year :p

At this point I think it could be anyones, I have put a fair amount of thought and effort into it this year but right now thinking its gunna be down to a bit of luck.
If I had of had raven last round I would be out already, as it was I only beat husky on a bit of luck as his team would have beaten me if organised a little differently.

Still have two trades left but its driving me nuts wondering whats the best thing to do.

I am hoping my side is shaping up nicely - but I concur Jayse, it is definately a lot of luck from here on in.

Lake proberly did cost a few their season last week with his 38, I have some cover for sandilands and they all performed well last week but they are far from consistent.

I am still not that confident mate, don't give up yet, better go check what the story with pav is i guess looks like a sideways trade in order maybe, hmmm maybe didak.

I am still not that confident mate, don't give up yet, better go check what the story with pav is i guess looks like a sideways trade in order maybe, hmmm maybe didak.

If Brown doesn't play as well (and reports suggest he is unlikely to play) then i will be fielding 3 donuts. There is more chance of the Crows beating the colliwobbles by 10 goals this weekend than me even coming close to beating you. :ph34r:

If Brown doesn't play as well (and reports suggest he is unlikely to play) then i will be fielding 3 donuts. There is more chance of the Crows beating the colliwobbles by 10 goals this weekend than me even coming close to beating you. :ph34r:

and hear i am with two trades in hand and coming off scroring 2100+ last week with none of those players out in the starting 22. A sandi tradeout is worth the pennies for one BIG buy..... maybe i'll get a avg ruck/defender switch him with jackson trengove as a pine warmer and bring jackson into the ruck.

Weighing up the leftovers i'll then buy a gun forward or backman. Steven Gilham looks like a good player to chop.

Decisions Decisions. atleast im still going in my other competition! ;)

From what I have heard, out this round could include: Lake, (Selwood, Bartel, Ottens - Cats Flu), J Brown, Higgins, Pav, Sandi...

Fark its a long list of premiums... Didak could be rested also.

Watch them rest Ablett and Swan next week too. <_<

I would hate to see Swan rested not just for supercoach reasons but moreso for his sake brownlow votes.
Odds/payout might not be that much at the moment but thinking about putting a hefty bet on swan taking it out, pretty good bet for norm smith aswell you would think but thats getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

I would be quite happy for all those other players you listed to be rested :icon_cheers:

Back