Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have traded Fev a long time ago, now I'm stuck with this thorn

Im playing to bolster my starting 22 +3 emergencies for the rest of the season and having a rookie or failing season vet take the extra space.

Out goes JBrown and HBallantyne this week in comes FEV as an emergency pine warmer(cheap buy) and A DIDAK!! Wheeee! :icon_cheers:

Atleast next week if the JPod is back, i'll have somone like RMurphy or Monfries warming the bench with Fev. I just hope the ruck department doesnt fall into a heap but by the looks of things carlton may be persisting with warnock for the rest of the season so i still might have an ace up my sleeve there.

After Jayse has had a few poor weeks, i might be in with a chance this round! (one can dream cant he?) :icon_cheers:

After grabbing a few cash cows over the last 3 weeks, I now just signed up Ablett. 4 trades left and eyeing off a possible trade with Fev next week. We can still trade during Finals can't we? I don't remember :unsure:

After grabbing a few cash cows over the last 3 weeks, I now just signed up Ablett. 4 trades left and eyeing off a possible trade with Fev next week. We can still trade during Finals can't we? I don't remember :unsure:

you must use all your trades before finals.

If he is talking about the first week of AFL finals, i.e. round 23, then yes he is right.

No need to use all trades yet. Still up to 5 weeks left for some of us.

Batinac, Davis, Armstrong, Roberton out plus Bartel, Maguire and Pods.

Half my team is rested and I have no bench, glad I don't need to trade to get through this round.

Batinac, Davis, Armstrong, Roberton out plus Bartel, Maguire and Pods.

Half my team is rested and I have no bench, glad I don't need to trade to get through this round.

I feel your pain kirem.

I had to move JPods to the bench and bring J Brown. :D

Big match this week Ravens v Spartans. Should be a belter.

Double chance for the top 4 teams is soooooo helpful.

Hoping Shaw returns this week along with Pods.

Last I heard Watson did a calf, and Judd's shoulder is stuffed - so I am two midfielders down already.... fark.

< Fourstar rubs his hands together > :icon_cheers:

Big match this week Ravens v Spartans. Should be a belter.
< Fourstar rubs his hands together > :icon_cheers:

I was soo close to knocking over jayse. Oh so close. As my luck has been, every player ive traded out this year has gone crazy that week of omission. Ballantyne got dropped to bring in didak and he ends up managing a 120pt score! <_<

I can see this week will be a last minute rush at the post to decide if i want to trade 1 for 1 or make a sacrifice with a rookie on the bench and a pro on the field. At the curly end of the season now and im already in a compromising position. I feel like Melbourne or Richmond at the moment. "the little train that could". :p

Yeah, no second chances for us now, but do you burn a heap of trades just to make it one more week, to fall short the week after...

I am praying for a short injury list for my squad...

Well done to those that made the top 8, and well done also for the 4 of us that have to beat it out against each other & the "B" teams to claim a small victory. Will be interesting to see how the finals pan out up the top

yeah that didn't go to plan, think I will need a bit of luck to make the final as its looking pretty close.
I saw somewhere yesterday judd listed as 'may miss a few games' real helpfull.

I also thought that happened when I finished 3rd. But then it was a pretty gutsy move if it was - relying on me to get a good score also. Docs percentage was higher than mine when the round began.

Still it looks like a hotly contested final series.

I must admit I considered tanking to try and avoid BigKev. I decided against it and thought I'll just be playing an extra game in the final series.

I have enjoyed 2010 SC a lot and who ever wins it, will certainly get a good beer or 3 from me for their efforts. I really look forward to 2011 as I think we have all learnt a lot of SC tactics from this year.

Latest posts

Back