Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to keep my trades and loose this round. Only need to stay in the top 4.

Sorry Raven, it is all about calculated trades and ladder position this time of year.

tanking anybody? :D

Happy to keep my trades and loose this round. Only need to stay in the top 4.

Sorry Raven, it is all about calculated trades and ladder position this time of year.

tanking anybody? :D

Dude, I'll take the win if you require a loss! :)

Seems unlikely though. Its a fair old side you have put together there Kirem.

Dude, I'll take the win if you require a loss! :)

Seems unlikely though. Its a fair old side you have put together there Kirem.

there are some weaknesses in it. forward line needs a tune up, ruck area could be stronger.

I'll be keeping a close eye on a couple underperforming Sydney players this weekend.

Has Goodes turned the corner?
How does Goddard play after a week off, did the 'virus' take it out of him?
Is Gaz in the crest of a slump?
How does Fyfe play after a rest?
Do I play Maguire after injury or stick with mike's brother Josh Hunt? :D
Will Warnock take the field for the salary cap cheats - Carltoon?
will Mr Brown come back better than ever?
Without Barlow are the other Freo players going to struggle?

and will the mighty Tigers continue their resurgence and put the shinboners back in their butcher shops?

hmmm.... Geelong....... WTF?

With my side containing Ablett, Bartel, Enright, Chapman and Pods it will be a low scoring week for me. Only Chappy posted a half decent score and i made the mistake of switching the captain from goddard to ablett this week. Didnt think the crows had a decent tagger.

I tipped the cats too :(

Soooooo, anyone got LeCras in their side?

Dal Santo's donut killed me this week, plus a poor skipper choice in Watson. Kebabs just keep on rolling!

Dal Santo's donut killed me this week, plus a poor skipper choice in Watson. Kebabs just keep on rolling!

you should know as well as anyone that you need emergencies in every part of the ground. I choose not to use 1 of the 3 emergencies in the ruck. This time of year is notorious for last minute 'viruses' and players pulling out of matches aka resting key players before the finals.

I must admit when I saw your captain choice, I thought this can go one of two ways - stupidity or a masterstroke.

I think one AHB SC team is quietly slipping under the RADAR and it is time to out them - Have a good look at Big Kevs Catters. I will put my money on them being in the GF and good chance to take it out.

Mmmmm, no matter what I do I can't get my scores back up, not looking good at all

you should know as well as anyone that you need emergencies in every part of the ground. I choose not to use 1 of the 3 emergencies in the ruck. This time of year is notorious for last minute 'viruses' and players pulling out of matches aka resting key players before the finals.

I must admit when I saw your captain choice, I thought this can go one of two ways - stupidity or a masterstroke.

I think one AHB SC team is quietly slipping under the RADAR and it is time to out them - Have a good look at Big Kevs Catters. I will put my money on them being in the GF and good chance to take it out.

Its using another precious trade though mate, of which I have precious few left...

If I can just hold onto a top 8 spot... a bit like my beloved Blues.

Soooooo, anyone got LeCras in their side?

I did and dropped him 3 weeks into the season for shannon byrnes! <_< 5 pt avg difference between the two so its not that bad of a trade.

Dismal week for most of us. Alot of key players are beginning to under perform atm. Looks like i might think about keeping some of the younger blokes in the side and put the seniors on the pine for a week or two. All the bokes sitting on the pine that are playing are scoring more than most of them in my starting 22. atleast i can test the theory against B4 this week. :beerbang:

beer turned up fatgodzilla, in the fridge chilling ready for the weekend

We are just doing a Geelong in 2007 and keeping a lid on it. Thank you very much B) There is nothing to see here. We're just a team of "dribblers".

We are just doing a Geelong in 2007 and keeping a lid on it. Thank you very much B) There is nothing to see here. We're just a team of "dribblers".

what a load of BS, you are the gun team in the comp! beat me easily a few weeks ago and no-one said boo!

I suggest everyone keep an eye on BK's catters

Was hoping it was the latter! :icon_cheers:

Had to take a punt to beat your side, unfortunately it did not pan out - should've gone with Hodge. NDS donut hurt too.

Jebus aint Captain in my side anymore until he shows a turnaroud in form. Has he already agreed to Gold Coast terms? Or just getting more game time up forward, hence less time in the guts...

He has been a bloody handy player thus far in SC and for the Catters in general.

He and Barlow have given all us 30+ year olds hopes of getting an AFL game still... :lol:

Playfair (Sydney) announced his retirement - back injury.

Another dud on the fwd line bench for me.

Latest posts

Back