Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suprised I scored over 2100 with some pitiful performances and a donut with Mitchell out. The Spartans were robbed!

Kebabs this week, biggest test of the season for me... will have to burn another trade just to be competitive me thinks... <_<

The drunks scraped home this week.

I have a week off against a B team to lick my wounds and limp to the finals holding on to a few trades.

Not sure if I need to burn a trade this week or next or both.

need to put some work into my side this week

Suprised I scored over 2100 with some pitiful performances and a donut with Mitchell out. The Spartans were robbed!
Kebabs this week, biggest test of the season for me... will have to burn another trade just to be competitive me thinks... <_<

Some very poor results all round by the looks of things. Blokes like enright, ballantyne, monfries, byrnes getting sub 50 scores. Disasterous!

12 out of the 25 players available scored sub average. WELLL Below for most! <_<

Rich had a stellar game, (what was i thinking putting him out for sidebottom coming back from injury) although Sylvia did me proud.

Hmm. might do some analysis this week and bump a few blokes who are looking weary.

Barry Hall out for a week or 2 with a dodgy ankle.

Petrenko broke his foot and is gone for the season.

But the big news is J Brown could be back this week. He's been warming the bench for the drunks for the past month.

Buddy escaped suspension.... just...

Mitchell may return this week - 1wk after hand surgery. I hope he does for my sides sake!

J. Brown back could really help lift the hoops we need it

J. Brown back could really help lift the hoops we need it

J. Brown comes in for me at the expense of R. Murphy
S. Gilham goes out for M. Maguires return
Trengrove out with a hip complaint, in comes A. Walker.

Assuming my talent dont rack up sub 50's again this weekend im looking for a good score! A really good score. I damn need it or else i'll be finishing up in the bottom 1/2 :(

I may actually have a full starting lineup this week pending Mitchell actually playing. But fark the Kebabs have strength and depth on every line!

This may well be the first year I haven't used up all my trades by now, I may even have some left come finals :eek:

With J Brown back in the side and a B team to play the drunks are having a cruisy week with no trades made.

Might even get enough of a % boost to leapfrog the Kebabs into 2nd possy on the ladder and get valuable home ground advantage for the finals.... :beerbang: :lol:

Teams looking better this week then it has for awhile even have good emergencies this week so hoping for another close to 2400 score, if only it can all stay together for a few more weeks, knock of the kebabs in a couple weeks and take out the minor premiership and be well placed for the finals, heres hoping anyway.

Latest posts

Back