Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 2 minds, do i do the downgrade/upgrade combo and bring in big Sandy or sit on my loot and bring in bellchambers......

Will bellchambers play out the rest of the season?

EDIT - just noticed hille is back so bellchmabers is probably not the smart option!

You have already played and beaten my lads, so I say trade away young man, burn those trades!

In all seriousness though, if you can get Sandi into your side, then do it.

Hille injured at training yesterday so he's still 3 weeks away.

Chappy is back apparently. I hope so cos Gumby on the bench is only punching out 50 which whilst better than a donut is not what i need to knock of ol' garlic breath. :p

Brown is still a few weeks away at not worth trading out now.

Its discussed they will go with 3 talls. +1 for warnock wasting pine in the ruck department this season, i think i might bring him in this week as NicNat might need a rest from my side along with davild hille to keep warming the pine for me. He can keep his dodgy hammy on the sidelines this week and leave the top scores to the big MUMMY!

Hille injured at training yesterday so he's still 3 weeks away.

great_scott_400.png

No i didnt steal the delorean! I knew the hammy would be suspect!

huh, what a waste of money for carlton. They are not playing warnock. he's played 5 games in 2 seasons on a 4 year 1.6million$ contract.

Money well spent.

Looks like NicNat and Big Mummy will be on the starting 22 after all.

Could just about ditch Warnock from my side then, no point though as Kruz is out for the season and worth more $$$.

Could just about ditch Warnock from my side then, no point though as Kruz is out for the season and worth more $$$.

It might just be a 1 week thing. Like how Geelong has put dawson simpson on the back burner and rotated Trent West in.

So what happened to those with Kruz?

I left it too late - fortunately its a bye round for me.

I went Kruz to HMac in my DT side though.

I bit the bullet and now have Sandilands.

And it seems Kirem didn't update his team as he has Chapman on the bench and Stevie J on the park.... maybe i have a chance :eek:

Glad I've got a B team this week, about 5 of my players are no shows, and I have no bench :(

What a shitty match lastnight for Daniel Rich! I shoudl have rested him instead of Trengove to bring in walker. Known my luck Trengove will have a blinder against st kilda. :rolleyes:

You try and play your cards safe. It gets you nowhere!

I bit the bullet and now have Sandilands.

And it seems Kirem didn't update his team as he has Chapman on the bench and Stevie J on the park.... maybe i have a chance :eek:

Double score!

I hope he extends me a similar courtesy when we meet in a few weeks.

Yep, looks like at least one donut in my team this round. Took the family away on an awesome holiday to Kangaroo Island and it wasn't until the footy came on last night that I remembered about SC and DT. I was unable to drive a keyboard at that stage and probably couldn't find internet easily to sort my team out.

I'll take the loss on the chin.

Barlow broken leg! An injury affecting most or all sides... and another trade...

That looked f**king painfull man, especially when he tried to get up and his leg just bent like spaghetti. Not in my team though, not that it'll make sweet FA difference the way I'm going

You scare me Kirem. :eek:

You don't even bother to log in and switch out players who aren't playing, score donuts and still punch out 2200+ scores.

Be very afraid!

Close game but still fell short....... and i thought since drunks love kebabs i was a shoe in :lol:

You scare me Kirem. :eek:

You don't even bother to log in and switch out players who aren't playing, score donuts and still punch out 2200+ scores.

Be very afraid!

Close game but still fell short....... and i thought since drunks love kebabs i was a shoe in :lol:

a kebab will never let you down!

got some decisions to make on trades now.

what was the bet again? :D

barlow and zeibell down and out for the season. i can see plenty of blokes using two trades this week!

I had a close one this week. went down by 99 points and had a donut in the side :(

Will have to trade Barlow out for sure, time to bring in an ultra premium mid... maybe a Montagna or a Swan...

Big matchup vs Fourstar this week!

Latest posts

Back