Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottle hasn't turned up. Hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

No, got as far as Batemans Bay Mail Centre (25klm away). Got a card early last week telling me the package I was posting was leaking- could I come collect it from BBMC. Couldn't get there until Friday - fair dinkum. more bubble wrap and tape than I reckon I needed, but somehow the bottle cap came off and sabout half of said contents had been ejected. Had a minor argument that it was AP fault - careless mistreatment- told them they must not have dropped it once but several times from a great height, but they not too happy as I used un-regular packaging (not the standard AP bottle carrier). Bottle still intact - just loose lid.

Compromise - if I buy said standard packaging, they would pay for postage. Replacement will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday) when next at a Post Office, different beer but hopefully it will get to you safe and sound.

My apologies.

As expected the week after I bring in chapman he is now injured, hamstring strain at training, listed as only 2 weeks out though ATM.

Me too. Traded him in for J Brown.

Always a risk with his dodgy hammies.

Damn Chappie being out.

Thought I might have had a chance of beating Kebab. One extra player played but 211 points in front.

Guess I'll have to cross my fingers, toes and eyes to get over the line on this one. <_<

not happy chappy, gonna cost me due to the stupid split round, I cant even trade an emergency as theyre locked out having played already. grrrrrr

Bloody close one DrS, but I saved a little face with a 27 point win. Seems like I'm going backwards this year though my scores are getting lower and lower

That is a close one HB!

Any win is a good win though. Suprised my side snuck past Trav - with a donut and Kruzer going down in the 1st qtr.

Got a dummy side this week thank goodness.

Bloody close one DrS, but I saved a little face with a 27 point win. Seems like I'm going backwards this year though my scores are getting lower and lower

the rookies almost got their first real scalp of the season......

And the drunks limped over 2000. If we played the kebabs this week we would have won..... i doubt you'll be down next week though Kirk......

Now to find a new ruckman, a forward and a backman...... with only 2 trades allowed per week :(

Who did you lose in the forward and back lines Dr?

20 trades nowhere near enough in this game it would seem...

Copped my first zero this week, had chappy covered by bradshaw being named then he doesn't even make the field, could have almost picked that happening.
With that and kruezer still managed wins all round, just glad I didn't go with hodge as captian as I almost did.

the rookies almost got their first real scalp of the season......

And the drunks limped over 2000. If we played the kebabs this week we would have won..... i doubt you'll be down next week though Kirk......

Now to find a new ruckman, a forward and a backman...... with only 2 trades allowed per week :(

What a crappy round smurto. I ended up with a donut with sylvia and no forward backup (still holding onto jbrown and amonfries) So many sub par scores from pleanty of good players. 7 donuts in my team for lastround. Praying for some blokes to come back this week.

Who did you lose in the forward and back lines Dr?

20 trades nowhere near enough in this game it would seem...

Maguire and Brown. Not technically lost but plenty of $$ warming the pine and will be for a few more weeks.

A few weeks ago i not only had a full team firing but full bench cover.

Now i have no bench cover and with Kreuzer gone i am stuck. Used up almost all of my trades to get the team i have and still 5 games to go before the finals. :(

Think i will have to take a few losses and try and hold onto a top 4 position until brown and maguire return.

She is a harsh mistress ye old SC...

I traded J Brown out last week for Chappy, and second half of the split rounds he pulls out with a hammy. Murphy's Law strikes again! :angry:

Hot Damn that was a good week. :p

Now I think they should play split rounds every week :D

Didn't hold much hope with Chappy out guaranteeing me a donut. But the Catters held strong and surged away. Even makes up for that debacle that occurred on Friday night.

Still, some trades will be in order to get rid of Kruezer.

She is a harsh mistress ye old SC...

I traded J Brown out last week for Chappy, and second half of the split rounds he pulls out with a hammy. Murphy's Law strikes again! :angry:

One of the reasons i resist the temptation to make major changes over the split round, too many teams rest players to give them the extra week to recover. Play havoc with team selection so i find it easier to take a loss if its needed rather than make changes.

That said, chappy in for brown will pay dividends. At his price though i think i will keep him, plus i already have chappy. Not too many 300K players average in the 90s and i am gambling on the fact he will come back stronger after the break :unsure:

Stevie J out for at least 3 weeks and Baker out for 9 if he pleads guilty.

Thankfully neither of these are in my team.

Another week where the extended round will screw us over, first game on Thursday so Sunday teams will still be unknown largely at lockout.

Although Round 1 had a partial lockout also - hence you had till Fri night to change players (other than the teams who had played on the Thursday). I dont believe we get that option this week though. Basterds! At least we will know who comes in for Kruz, either Warnock or Hampson - money is on Hampson, even though I have carried Warnock on the bench since day 1... <_<

At least we will know who comes in for Kruz, either Warnock or Hampson - money is on Hampson, even though I have carried Warnock on the bench since day 1... <_<

Its discussed they will go with 3 talls. +1 for warnock wasting pine in the ruck department this season, i think i might bring him in this week as NicNat might need a rest from my side along with davild hille to keep warming the pine for me. He can keep his dodgy hammy on the sidelines this week and leave the top scores to the big MUMMY!

Latest posts

Back