Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good game by the KEBABs

more importantly...(sing it loud!)

YELLOW AND BLACK

Unreal scores there by the Kebabs.

A pretty good belting for me for my first loss well done trav.

Re: Tigers - Jack Riewoldt was paying around $9 for the Coleman prior to his bag of 10. I presume he would be paying a lot less now!

Damn it, got whipped again. Let's hope I can get up against the Rookies :unsure:

My team is firing but they had better not injure themselves with a long way to go and not many trades.

Kleiny

Split-round rules make things difficult. It's a bigger punt than normal rounds.

in the words of the beastie boys (no sleep 'til brooklyn....)

NO TRADE 'TIL FINALS

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of players back in this week so I should be ok. I really don't want to loose to the Rookies

chappy comes in for sonic brew potentially adding another 80 points or so, still a way off of kirems current scoring though.

when is Nick back?

I just did a look around the AFL news sites and can't see a current update.

I feel sorry for anyone with essendon players in their side. If it rains, the other side will be left playing aginst themselves :D

I think he's supposed to be back round 17. And it wouldn't matter if it rains for the Bombers game, we'll only play 2-3 quaters anyway :rolleyes:

I have a dreamteam side as well, I have a bit more of a play on that one and will take bigger risks. So this week I decided to put hodge as captain, bad move I thought....then the team I am playing had the same idea, so it doesn't seem so bad after all

Well the first time in a while that the Bombers played a full 4 quarters and we still lost, was a bloody good game though. I haven't sworn at the TV for ages

Kreuzer has done a knee... will hurt my side and many others I suspect!

The Blues just sucked donkey balls tonight (again!).

I know it's a split round and all, and f**k all games have been played. But looking at the breakdown of scores so far, me 400 and something, Doc's Rookies 1000 :blink: . Think I'm f**ked, how humiliating

bloody hell the KEBABS may be in trouble!

a number players have injury or tribuneral concerns

Judd
Pav
Lake
Duffield
Hodge

half my backline is suspect!

and it is only half way through the round

A bit closer now HB79 but the rookies are looking like they will push you all the way. A good choice of captain helped (barlow played a blinder) but looking at who you have left to play i think i will fall 100 short.

As for my A team, I left Brown and Maguire on the bench to be traded at a later date and now my #1 ruckman goes down (kreuzer).

Add Pav and Hodge's injury concerns to that and next weeks game between the drunks and the KEBABs may see the winner limp across the line!

And now the crows are equal bottom on points after the tigers win.

It will be a bit rough if the rookies actually win vs a proper team!

Being a Blues man, I was shattered :icon_vomit: in terms of Carlton (plus their pitiful peformance) AND my SC side, ACL injuries are not good at all.

Latest posts

Back