Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The KEBABS are looking solid enough. some trades left for injuries and upgrades for later in the season.

I heard a rumour that pods played with a sore groin? any truth in that?

AFL.com.au has an article saying he would essentially play as Mooney wont - and they need someone big upfront. You'd think he would play - only a week or so till mid season break.

The KEBABS are looking solid enough. some trades left for injuries and upgrades for later in the season.

I heard a rumour that pods played with a sore groin? any truth in that?

according to "On The Couch" interview he slipped on wet carpet while warming up and felt a minor groin strain, but felt okay after warming up. His words - no problems.

Whacked that bottle in post today so look to get sometime end of week.

raven19 Posted Yesterday, 09:27 AM
This season just aint happening for the Ravens it would seem.

Another sub-par performance across the board in my team. NDS, Gibbs and Mitchell inparticular were disappointing. I have a heap of more tough games approaching too.

Na na nanana .. I beat Raven! Two real wins ... doing my best to avoid the wooden spoon!
:icon_chickcheers:

Yeah, you were so last year man :lol:

It's a lot higher scoring this year, particularly at the pointy end of the table so i think a lot of people are getting a better handle on the tactics required to succeed in SC.

But there is nothing like taking our last seasons premier! :icon_cheers:

EDIT - Maguire out for 4 weeks with tendinitis - i bet that screws up just about everyone!

Looks like my early good run to the season is coming to a halt, most of you guys have now caught up on the points scoring and now my team is starting to fall apart.

Thinking about maybe just coping a couple losses in the next few weeks rather then using up to many more trades, we will see.

and we find ourselves at the selection table once again for the week.

some significant outs, players named that have an injury cloud over them

to trade or not

decisions decisions....

and we find ourselves at the selection table once again for the week.

some significant outs, players named that have an injury cloud over them

to trade or not

decisions decisions....

I could field a team this week without trading but higgins has been asking for the boot for a while now and I think trengove (Melb) has peaked so is ripe for a downgrade.

Yeah trengove peaked a couple weeks back pretty much, I upgraded him to daniel cross and now my midfield is super solid.

I will be going into this week with no forward or back emergencies.

I gather we will not see final teams for mondays game before lock out tonite which sucks.

Out goes trengove and higgins, i resisted for at least 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Team is looking reasonably solid now although its still going to be a stretch to challenge the KEBABS and Sonicbrew (i put down last week as a bad one, not the norm Jayse - you aint fooling me) but a top 4 finish is my aim with a few trades and some $$$ in the bank.

Just having a look at the team selections & injuries for the round, I'm in some serious troble. Got at least 3 that wont be playing, and my bench is lacking anything. Wasn't expecting a win this week either but I'd like to at least show up to the game :(

Knowing my luck it'll be the player I traded in about a hour ago

Jayse, we are all keen to know if the Gyz will play on Monday. I am ditching Howlett for him to free up some moolah. Now what to do with Hille?!??! :angry:

I stuffed up friday drinking beer and missed lock out so have missed the boat on gys, all I can do is hope he doesn't play tomorow.

I stuffed up friday drinking beer and missed lock out so have missed the boat on gys, all I can do is hope he doesn't play tomorow.

I have never seen you drink a beer before, you must be lying! ;) :p

I think you can safely sit on your side for a few weeks without too much worry. Top 4 looks wrapped up almost...

Here is me thinking my 2200+ score was good, but next week I play Trav who is scoring 2400's!!!! Fark!

Latest posts

Back