Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately I have the same 3 in my team. Kennelly will have to go, Wanted to trade Riolli out for over a month now but want to keep plenty of trades for the finals, as surely he will come good soon.......
Browny.... well hes carrying something just hope he comes good soon, its obviously holding him back.

Rule of thumb is they come good the week after you trade them out.

Murphys law.... :blink:

Ahhh feck, quite a few in my team being rested this week apparently. Already done in my trades for this week to :(

Yeah, saw the demons are resting their two star kids vs the Cats.

Ahhh feck, quite a few in my team being rested this week apparently. Already done in my trades for this week to :(

Yeah, saw the demons are resting their two star kids vs the Cats.

Melbourne is obviously serious about winning this week :huh:

And with Davis out injured its time to pull the pin on his horrid season.... Welcome to the drunks Mr Chapman :D

Oooh, Silvagni out, glad i traded him out last week.

EDIT - and Jayse takes on my rookies this week. Scored above 1500 for the 2nd time last week but I think this week will get ugly. Could be a 1000 point hiding.......

Glad this week's a gimmie for me! :eek:

Got to hate having benchwarmers that are nursing injuries and are not worth scrap even if they where selected (Robert Murphy for example), horrid season so far on the SC scores.

What the hell has happened to warnock? Gets injured, spends 3 weeks out then lives it up permanently in the VFL?! :huh: Just glad i have enough coverage i guess.

Got to hate having benchwarmers that are nursing injuries and are not worth scrap even if they where selected (Robert Murphy for example), horrid season so far on the SC scores.

I waited far too long for Murphy to come good (which obviously didn't happen) before I booted him.

rumour abounds that Nicnat is uncertain to play. we will know at 5pm. The rucks have been a difficult area this year.

made my trades, its cashcow time for me. Some have come good and are unlikely to increase in price, trade them in on new rookies and upgrade some mid-range-scores to keepers.

injuries could ruin my chance at the big end of year cheese

rumour abounds that Nicnat is uncertain to play. we will know at 5pm. The rucks have been a difficult area this year.

made my trades, its cashcow time for me. Some have come good and are unlikely to increase in price, trade them in on new rookies and upgrade some mid-range-scores to keepers.

injuries could ruin my chance at the big end of year cheese

considering he is 2nd last noted on the interchange list its not suprising, ive pushed him out as emergency and pulled in the big Mummy either way. He's Stewie Dew for a big one fresh outta suspension!!

My forward line is giving me the shits already used something like 8 trades just in the forward line and its still a mess. :angry:

Great, nicnat as well. That just f**ks me right up.

Oh Melbourne rests T Scully just to f*&K me over

Screw u Melbourne

NicNat is named on I/C bench for WCE and he got the arse from the KEBABS and Dustin Martin followed him out the door

but welcome to the KEBABS Jimmy Bartel and and Rhys Stanley

Looking at the progresive score looks like I'm in for a good chance vs Husk,y 29 points up so far, my cptn hasn't played yet and looking at who's still to play I reckon my boys have one up on him. Fingers crossed I really need the points

typical, Bartel didn't fire and Trengrove (the port one) found it tough going in the mud

I now find myself looking down the barrel of a loss!

on the upside we finally register a win and won't be pantsed this season!

Oh, were from Tigerland,
A fighting fury, were from Tigerland,
In any weather you will see us with a grin,
Risking head and shin,
If were behind then never mind,
Well fight and fight and win.
For were from Tigerland,
Well never weaken til the final sirens gone.
Like the Tigers of old,
Were strong and were bold.
For were from Tiger YELLOW AND BLACK,
For were from Tigerland.

Love to see Port lose.

Great song the Tige's one. We hardly hear it nowadays though!

Glorious muddy day at footy park too, good time to be on the couch when its that wet!

NO barlow either!

Thanks goodness for emergencies.

Reports are a hamstring.

What are the chances of a 1 week hammy? unlikey imo...
But everyone has him so no biggie...

Good, a much needed win, could be an interesting one comming up against the Drunks.

Snuck a win but its hard work this season.

More tough matches coming up for me...

Latest posts

Back