Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully i can resist the urge to trade this week and hope the drunks kick it up a notch against ravens mob. :unsure:

I have become the hunted this season for sure.

Keen to put a bottle on this one Smurts? :icon_cheers:

Kleiny vs Fourstars this week

YOUR GOIN DOWN

A bottle of Imperial Landlord says the drunks are back on the winners list this time next week.

Your choice of a Mild or Schwartzbier (who am I kidding, probably both!) if my Raven's fail to fly high...

I have a big game in the office league that will involve serious sledging for the winner and possibably a decent bottle of wine, so I need to add even more special sauce to the KEBABS this week.

Team looks great Kirk, couple options there but I am thinking getting the exact right trades is getting harder.
At a guess I imagine Jack Trengove is the first in your sights for cashing in with waters second.

gunna do at least one trade with trengove this week straight to a gun (as I have cash in the bank) and maybe two trades depending on roberton but possibly looking more like webberly in for ladson.
I see you already got onto roberton, not sure how that will pan out now with ibbots' and suban back into the mix at freo, hoping to see him picked and staying in the team thats for sure.

Got easy games this week so could get away with not trading but the time is right to do those trades.

Team looks great Kirk, couple options there but I am thinking getting the exact right trades is getting harder.
At a guess I imagine Jack Trengove is the first in your sights for cashing in with waters second.

you're around the money

Waters is scoring high enough to be a keeper imo. Wish I had him in my side! <_<

Waters is scoring high enough to be a keeper imo. Wish I had him in my side! <_<

Kirems team is looking that good I don't think theres much more options unless he's going the sideways trade.

Kirems team is looking that good I don't think theres much more options unless he's going the sideways trade.

Fark thats a scary looking team Kirem's got. No weakness and still a few uptrades of rookies up his sleeve.

Wont be betting against you, may as well send him a beer now.

Brought in big Sandi this round into the ruck - should be a close match with Smurts this weekend... :unsure:

Brought in big Sandi this round into the ruck - should be a close match with Smurts this weekend... :unsure:

Traded out 2 rookies that had earned me some dosh so have >500K waiting for trades next week. Needed to bring the 2 new drunks in this round as they had both played 2 games.

So i may fall a tad short this week - didn't trade out Davis and as usual, he sucked balls. He is gone next week.

Fark, Kennelly has done a knee, a miserable 2 points to his name only. That hurts...

What a miserably shithouse performance by my side.

Kennelly 2 points
Rioli 19 points
J Brown 38

That summed up my lads efforts.

So many to trade out, so few trades left!

Beers to Smurts - beating me by 60 points. My title defense is on shakier and shakier ground week by week!!!!

And the blues lost to hawthorn... :(

Kleiny vs Fourstars this week
YOUR GOIN DOWN

Should have put a bottle on it Kleiny!

Dismal effort for most teams i recon. Ive been procrastinating on dumping Zac Dawson, thinking he would come good as a bench warmer. After 1 handball and a kick with a bulletproof score of 8, he has been dumped. In comes Jackson Trengove! :beerbang:

Fark, bet you were sweating on that one..... :lol:

I've got 4 weeks to find another 200+ points to give you a run for your money....... :wacko:

might save some trades especially for the Dr v KEBAB showdown

What a miserably shithouse performance by my side.

Kennelly 2 points
Rioli 19 points
J Brown 38

That summed up my lads efforts.

unfortunately I have the same 3 in my team. Kennelly will have to go, Wanted to trade Riolli out for over a month now but want to keep plenty of trades for the finals, as surely he will come good soon.......
Browny.... well hes carrying something just hope he comes good soon, its obviously holding him back.

Latest posts

Back