Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rookies scored 1694 despite barlow's 0 (no bench cover in the midfield when the demons rest Scully and trengove)!

Still got smashed by Jayse but they could cause a few people some stress by the end of the season....

And the drunks dipped below 2000 for only the 2nd time this season - again, barlows donut the cause.

Got some work to do this week on the track to get over uncle chop chop. :unsure:

I snuck home in both my leagues only because I have a bench and Barlow's late withdrawl put some other teams in difficult place.

I snuck home in both my leagues only because I have a bench and Barlow's late withdrawl put some other teams in difficult place.

'snuck home' ? You are killing sides every week like Jayse - your side is insanely high scoring! And making others like me very nervous! :unsure:

MUST NOT BE TEMPTED TO TRADE!!!

I repeat this phrase over and over on Monday and yet by Tuesday i have already started doing the sums, can i afford x if i trade y for z etc etc. Scrawling through the averages, both total and the last 3 weeks taking into account which team is being played and are they likely to score big against this opponent.

Was easier given up the ciggies than walking away from SC. <_<

I've made 2 trades today, I usually wait till' Friday arvo, but I feel it was the right move, untill I find out the players I traded for are out for the next 3 weeks :rolleyes: . I don't know why but I'm putting that extra effort in to beat the Drunks, sorry Doc but I think it's the threat that's making me work harder. I can beat you, but it's gonna take guts 'n' glory. I've got guts 'n' glory, I'm sure I do :unsure:

Not sure if I will be trading today - still have many duds to ditch but for whom?

*feet up on the desk, filing nails.

Got the rookies this week Doc! Are they up to the challenge? After a shakey start the Spartans are on their way up the ladder (yeah right!) :rolleyes:

Bye Bye Maxy Rooke! :( i cant bet on you to perform a comeback anytime soon and aint wasting my bench space when there are blokes like ryan okeefe dropping 1/2 their proice since the start of the season.

In comes O'Keefe! :super:

No trades for me this week although I will be going in with no forward line bench cover this week but not too worried.

Good time to bring in o'keeke same as goodes I guess, o'keefe has cost me $200,000 so far and will most likely stay in my team all year now.

I've made 2 trades today, I usually wait till' Friday arvo, but I feel it was the right move, untill I find out the players I traded for are out for the next 3 weeks :rolleyes: . I don't know why but I'm putting that extra effort in to beat the Drunks, sorry Doc but I think it's the threat that's making me work harder. I can beat you, but it's gonna take guts 'n' glory. I've got guts 'n' glory, I'm sure I do :unsure:

Didn't trade this week so what you see is what you get. Will be a close game, lets hope my selection decisions have paid off.

*feet up on the desk, filing nails.

Got the rookies this week Doc! Are they up to the challenge? After a shakey start the Spartans are on their way up the ladder (yeah right!)
Bye Bye Maxy Rooke! :( i cant bet on you to perform a comeback anytime soon and aint wasting my bench space when there are blokes like ryan okeefe dropping 1/2 their proice since the start of the season.

The rookies are fielding donuts again this week. Last weeks near 1700 was likely an exception to the rule but the boys are doing ok. Considering i have more than $6.5 million available to spend its not too shabby. Made the risky decision to make trengove captain rather than barlow. I have a feeling he will cut loose this week after a week off whilst barlow will be playing in a bog pit that is footy park.

According to my calcs you are packing a donut in the backline (Fletcher was suspended and your emergencies wont play) and Goddard just scored me 188 last night :beerbang:

Faaark, where the hell did you come from? A loss of more than 500pts for me, good job Dr S, bumped me out of the 8 too. Unfortunatly doesn't look like I'll win next week either if this weeks scores are anything to go by. Sonic Brew's lucky he didn't play any of the top scorers this week, could have been his first loss

This season just aint happening for the Ravens it would seem.

Another sub-par performance across the board in my team. NDS, Gibbs and Mitchell inparticular were disappointing. I have a heap of more tough games approaching too.

Trading does not seem to improve my side one bit of late either! :angry:

Wow! I had some real flops this week! David Hille = 9! :eek: Must have been all that talk about him 'coming out'!

Where did Brent Stanton go? Late omission? Good thing i had Trengove warming the bench as an emergency!

Going overseas this weekend, good thing ive got the B3s! I might struggle to get a complete side as im flying out thursday night and have to deal with extended benches! :rolleyes: Same scernario that killed me at the start of the season and consequently had to waste some trades.

Faaark, where the hell did you come from? A loss of more than 500pts for me, good job Dr S, bumped me out of the 8 too. Unfortunatly doesn't look like I'll win next week either if this weeks scores are anything to go by. Sonic Brew's lucky he didn't play any of the top scorers this week, could have been his first loss

Yeap some big scores in supercoach this week and I'll be looking at my first loss pretty soon I am sure, still happy with my team considering this week I had two of my main forwards on the bench.

Woo hoo!

Best score for the year. And i had 370 points on the bench including greenwood's 111. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back