Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumours are Chapman may not play......

All of my emergencies except Zac Dawson are not even on the teamsheets this week! :lol:

Might have to trade Max Rooke too, he's wasitng space on my list and is having investigative surgery on his knee. So much for Tyson Slattery getting a go this year too. :rolleyes:

looks like my trade plans have gone out the window with the freo change in back line, silvangi and ibbo back in, Roberton claimed as soreness, with the choice of defenders they have now with suban not even named this week either for some strange reason I would think Roberton may struggle to get another chance, we shall see.
Would have been a great trade for ladson, with ladson having topped out and actually being omitted this week with burgoune coming in for the hawks.

I think freo will have collingwoods forwards shut down tonite hopefully and if they can prevent any of there midfielders kicking goals then they should have no probs.
Doesn't really look like collingwood have that great options for pav so he should have a cracker I expect, still couldn't bring myself to chance promotng him to capt over ablett.

After last year with freo having so many new players becoming supercoach heros I didn't expect there to be a great deal more from them again this year, barlow must already have the rising star sewn up surely, collingwood should be a good test again for how well they may play finals footy being collingwood having a older list but who knows they may well win tonite and fall over come september.

Really look forward to tonites game.

Oh yeah and hall is now out of my team for grant, so I expect hall to make 120 odd this weekend <_<

Barlow cant be the rising star as he is too old, same for Pods.

I think they have already engraved Scully's name on it if Leigh Matthews has anything to do with it.

EDIT - Fatz, Kirem is the garlic sauce covered kebab muncher. :p

Who's Kebab? I'm against them in the head to head this week and feel confident of a first victory against a real person.

I am thinking we should have a little something on this one.

Bottle of your best?

If you haven't gathered, when it comes to footy I am serial punter

Was thinking about getting Stevenson into my Midfield bench, but with Shuey there already - two kids from WC is too risky imo.

Must save trades, Must save trades, Must save trades, Must save trades, ... <_<

I am thinking we should have a little something on this one.

Bottle of your best?

If you haven't gathered, when it comes to footy I am serial punter

I'll offer the following . a case swap beer from the recent NSW Special Case Swap - review by Cortez The Killer

1. Fatgodzilla - "An english IPA though things got a little out of control and there are a lot more bitterness than expected"
Pours a hazy dark copper with red hues. Off white head. Fruity nose with some caramel malt in support.
Medium carb, body and medium sweet finish. Medium high bitterness which balances malt sweetness chewiness. Some toastiness and roast.
Overall a very nice big beer. Lovely on a cool night.

But I think I will win !

I'll offer the following . a case swap beer from the recent NSW Special Case Swap - review by Cortez The Killer

OK, your on, I'll offer an oaked ESB

No matter how often he loses :lol:

Any of that RIS left for when our teams meet? ;)

With knowledge that you would chirp in with something, I did think twice about posting.

But OK, if I have any left I'll put a 2009 oaked RIS on it, otherwise it is a 2010 version and you'll ahve to put it away for a year to mature.

but the big question is what are you are putting up......?

OK, your on, I'll offer an oaked ESB

With knowledge that you would chirp in with something, I did think twice about posting.

But OK, if I have any left I'll put a 2009 oaked RIS on it, otherwise it is a 2010 version and you'll ahve to put it away for a year to mature.

but the big question is what are you are putting up......?

I'd put up my barleywine but you already have one so maybe the Imperial Landlord or a few bottles of a homegrown chinook IPA.

Faaaarkk, I got absolulty smashed in Rd7. Didn't see that coming. Need a few wins on the trot me thinks

should have kept bazza, damn.
Plenty of swans in my team that all had awfull days with bradshaw late withdrawal, you have a good chance to beat me today Drsmurto.
Might be a close one, if I can get some cracker scores out of judd and montagna I might get over the line I am hoping.

yep okeefe returned a low score and goodes finally showed something. Makes things difficult as Goodes was on the way out of the KEBABS

need Judd and Hodge to get a couple of nice scores

damn it I lost by 44 points in the office league!

Calling in sick tomorow then? B)

Just got over the line at the very last minute against docs drunks here :super:

yikes almost all of my players had sub average scores this week! sucks!

Some shockers and some good performances in my side this week.

Big match this round, 3rd (ravens) vs 5th (smurts) with only 20 points separating our scores this week and both teams only separated by %...

Calling in sick tomorow then? B)

Just got over the line at the very last minute against docs drunks here :super:

Close game Jayse, kudos to the sonics.

Got belted in the other league i am in - the bloke scored 2350+. Ouch.

Hopefully i can resist the urge to trade this week and hope the drunks kick it up a notch against ravens mob. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back