Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knocked of the top of the league ladder this week but regained the top points spot.
Got some big % on everyone there Doc's Drunks but now you are up to play a real team.

Bradshaw had a cracker of a game this week :angry:

2286 - finally back on track with my side. Yay!

A massive draw between B1 and B3... who would have picked that?! :lol: :p

Knocked of the top of the league ladder this week but regained the top points spot.
Got some big % on everyone there Doc's Drunks but now you are up to play a real team.

Bradshaw had a cracker of a game this week :angry:

My form has being going backwards since the start of the round and now having played 2 B teams plus my rookies i fear my lofty position on the ladder is a blip that will be corrected shortly. I had high hopes. Too many banana benders in the team. Lesson learnt.

Struggling to score 2000 and with another season ending injury to a player (Drummond) i will be forced to use up another trade.

I will need to give the boys a serious talking to this week if i am any chance of getting close to winning <_<

And I think we play in two weeks time Smurts... may have to put a bottle on it... :D

After the KEBABs loss, it is time to add the special garlic sauce.

Jump on the god-j-pod wagon... quick, before his price hits 500K! ;)

Initial reports are Franklin and Mitchell are back this week. Woot! Been carrying Mitchell on the bench for a month or so now it seems...

Initial reports are Franklin and Mitchell are back this week. Woot! Been carrying Mitchell on the bench for a month or so now it seems...

get rid of franklin while you can! :icon_chickcheers:

Rioli is stinking up my forward line more atm... <_<

So was Barry Hall and Robert Murphy! Ended up dropping hall and picking up that little ripper Shane Edwards he has been on fire and atleast i can expect consistent performances unlike hall who has been all over the shop since round 1.

Im hoping murphy picks up his game, otherwise hes an expensive bench warmer for me.

get rid of franklin while you can! :icon_chickcheers:

what no way I would get get rid of franklin yet his break even is only 51 points and is set to go up 20 grand after this round, another 7 grand the following round then depending on a couple things he may start to go down after that so it may be best to wait another couple rounds to get rid of him then maybe.
Thats my thoughts anyway.
If you have hall then I would get rid of him first, several other players you'd get rid of before franklin I think.

Out of hawthorn players most would proberly have ladson, he could be the one to get rid of this week I would think being he his set to go down in price in the next couple weeks and over all not set to make that much more money over all.
Although he is expected to make the money he loses over the next couple weeks of going down in price in a few weeks time unless he starts getting a couple more touches here and there there isn't much money to be made of him.
So if you hold onto ladson for another 4 weeks you may make another 20 grand out of him at best but if you keep franklin for just this week you will make that same 20grand by monday.
Rioli will lose 20 grand the following couple weeks but should make it back after that also.

The number one hawks player if your unlucky enough to have in your team to get rid of would be sewell, he his gunna coming crashing down almost a hundred grand in the next few weeks.

I have a few players set to lose big money such as bradshaw but he's a little more unpredictable and can still have massive scores some weeks and low others, much harder to predict any price changes in the long run. Because he only got 4 points last week that really stuffs with the numbers.
So I won't be trading him and reckon he has some cracking scores to come, i think its worth the risk of losing big money to keep hold of players like that.

I have a few players set to lose big money such as bradshaw but he's a little more unpredictable and can still have massive scores some weeks and low others, much harder to predict any price changes in the long run. Because he only got 4 points last week that really stuffs with the numbers.
So I won't be trading him and reckon he has some cracking scores to come, i think its worth the risk of losing big money to keep hold of players like that.

Just got to look at who he's playing against in the coming weeks and who is going to/have the ability to shut him out. Obviously Scarlett is the best in the business at that, hence his marginal effect on the game last week.

I think the Bradshaw and Brown style forwards are worth holding onto. Target forwards like Hall and Fevola (mooney/hawkins as another example) are dangerous if they get shut out because their effect on the game other than goalkicking is usually marginal.

Hall was stinking up my forward line so he went last week for the Pav.

I'm hanging on to Davis as he has his moments and has bottomed out now so probably a little late on that one. Down $189K!

Thankfully Drummond didn't lose me too much cash. I had hoped to have only used a few trades by now, not half of them but these long term injuries are forcing my hand. <_<

I still have hall unfortunately with not much options, best option right now for me is possibly trade in grant and put a bit of cash in the bank.
Baz is set to play this week but has said himself he needs to be rested for at least a week and has been lining up to play sore most games and is basically getting too old, can't keep up and is sore all the time.
So not only under performing looks to be omitted from games coming up.

Was gunna trade ladson to roberton which would enable me to trade out kruezer for sandilands, but if i were to instead of the kruezer trade this week trade out hall to grant and that would enable me to next week bring in sandilands for warnock or trengove and keep kruezer I think.
Got the rest of the day to think about that one.

Latest posts

Back