Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have to trade Barlow out for sure, time to bring in an ultra premium mid... maybe a Montagna or a Swan...

Big matchup vs Fourstar this week!

Hopefully i can get my pine warmers off their donuts! Need monfries or sylvia back asap. Would be good to get Matt Maguire back on the starting 22 as well.

If the odds where not against me getting pumped Raven, i'd put a bottle on it! ;)

Still a lot of luck in the game, anything can happen on the day.

By me not trading out Kruz last week (bye week opponent), and now with Barlow out this week, I am forced into 2 trades just to keep a full side!

If someone else pulls out I could be in big trouble!!!

The return of pine warmers is definately required.

(Feel free to send the beer through early in the week mate). :lol: ;)

Highest score for me this year this round only beating my previous year high by one point i think, very supprised given the injuries and stuffing up with the whole not knowing who is in and out with the thursday game, holding onto Tippet has paid off.
Gotta put more thought into capt choice, if only I had of gone swan or montagna this week I would have had a crazy high score, at least those two made up for the several dud performances.

If I can only do it again when I play the Kebabs in a couple weeks, got 7 trades left but not a great deal of options really, every waking hour from now till then shall be spent on working out how to win that game.

the kebabs are in for a tough few weeks and may limp into the finals to save the few remaining trades.

looking down the barrel of a couple of losses all in an effort to save some trades for the pointy end of the season.

Just read S Mitchell out for 2 with hand sugery.

Fark, guaranteed 1 donut minimum now, as I have Kruz, Barlow and Mitchell in my side with no bench!

Fourstar will be rubbing his hands together in glee!

Fourstar will be rubbing his hands together in glee!

Still not putting a bottle on it! :lol: I need some serious returns too but unfortunatly there are no real show stoppers in my side atm to give me a good blowout score. been chugging away at the 1900-2000 range alot. Just not strong enough.

A few names im happy to hold onto once finals roll around however the only issue is the amount of essendon and brissy players in my side! :ph34r:

Hell, majority of my players are in sides outside the top 8! :unsure:

A few names im happy to hold onto once finals roll around however the only issue is the amount of essendon and brissy players in my side! :ph34r:

Hell, majority of my players are in sides outside the top 8! :unsure:

Doesn't matter as the Grand Final in Supercoach is round 22. The biggest issue for supercoach teams in the finals is when stars are rested or teams start playing kids.

Doesn't matter as the Grand Final in Supercoach is round 22. The biggest issue for supercoach teams in the finals is when stars are rested or teams start playing kids.

Oh, thats good to know then!

Atleast the rookies will get a good show in hey Doc!

Fark a heap of names out this week, was hoping to grab Leon Davis at some stage possibly to use MPP... he is having a shocker this season.

Thinking with Barlow out for a new middie this week, I need to sit on Mitchell's donut, and trade Kruz out instead.

The rookies are still struggling to field a full team and with barlow out and no like for like replacement score-wise the days of threatening an upset may be gone. Captaincy now rests on JPods broad shoulders.

The drunks have another tough game this week but am hopeful for a win.

Well the spartans should come back hard this week. :icon_chickcheers: The only area i cant fill with an emergency is the ruck department but with big Mummy and NicNat there, its a decent enough combo.

I just hope bringing back the blokes from soreness (sylvia and sidebottom) doesnt bite me in the arse by putting DRich (out of form anyway) and Shane Edwards on the pine as emergencies.

Will be a good battle Raven! Hopefully the underdog can put away your depleted side!

Have an easy by this week, then 2 weeks of absolutely getting thrashed, then maybe a win agains the sofa's. Setting my sights on at least winning the miner finals, hopefully :unsure:
Most of my team will be back from holidays next week so my scores should start looking like I've at least showed up

Thankfully I have a dummy side again this week. Had to get Goddard in and rid my team of Grimes. Waiting for some trades again next week to get a replacment in for Barlow.

anyone got Fyfe?

Yeap I will cop a zero in the forward line this week with 3 players out there, I think that was just a crunch to the head for fyfe and proberly be back next week, could have been worse as i think it was roberton who he ran into so we could have lost two players out of that one.

This week sandilands comes in for me finally and will have to wait till next week to bring Nick Riewoldt back in, looking good so far but my bench is just a injury list.

I have a DT as well, so I take my trading addiction out on that one and now have zero trades left now. As long as I beat the office players I am a winner.

My SC team the Drunks are entered in another league with my footy mates (most are retired like me).

I am top of the table on that by % only - the top 7 are tied on points 8 wins a piece.

My SC team the Drunks are entered in another league with my footy mates (most are retired like me).

I am top of the table on that by % only - the top 7 are tied on points 8 wins a piece.

interesting league, drop a game and you risk out of the finals!

My SC team is in the winemaking team league and my DT is in the viticultural/GLO team league, both are must wins for me, couple that with games on this league that have beers on the punt and this whole SC/DT thing is close to sheep stations for me.

bloody hell Godard out last minute! that pretty much hands me a loss!

Latest posts

Back