Afl Supercoach 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, pretty happy with my score this week, only a couple of more changes and I should be able to mix it with the top. So how many of you lost your star player this week?

I sucked for round one and two due to going away to Hobart and forgetting about checking team sheets before the start of the round. Saying this ive got aorund 3 blokes on my list that should have been culled as they are likly to miss rounds the whole season and blokes ready for comebacks from injuries. (Max Rooke, Colin Sylvia, Reece Palmer, Angus Monfries). I also had to trade out and lose trades to Andy Otten, Graham Polak and Marc LeCras as its obvious Otten is gone for the year, Its recently been noted Polak is still well away from a return. :( Possibly not even a mid-season hopeful.

This week was good however, starting to get the reigns back in my hands. The most annoying thing is to keep your eyes open for injuries and make sure blokes who are supposed to be back this week, dont get pulled from the side 24 hours before the game. e.g. Max Rooke & Colin Sylvia.

Riewoldt gone, probably for most of the season. Thankfully he had 2 good games so only dropped $4800.

Worked out ok, J Brown comes in to the drunks. He's doing ok :lol:

Should have ditched Tippett last week. He's having a barry crocker of a start to the season and is now injured. As are my beloved crows :(

Still got bench depth so that makes a change from last year.

Yep Riewoldt would have hurt 60% plus of coaches I suspect.

He will have to go, maybe bring in Chapman...

Tippett is sucking donkey balls at the moment. Had to ditch Jolly first though, as he was more of a dud in my ruck dept.

Hille, Mumford and Natanui in rotation B) that just leaves Warnock to hold the fort. :D

So Riewoldt to be traded by many no doubt...

I lost my midfield bench this week with no Shuey or Kaylor-Thomas. Bugger.

And stupid Franklin... 1 week suspension.

Have to check who I am playing this week.

Doubt I'll make any trades this week, Scored 2000 something last week and Juddy was out. Should be looking at nearly 2200 this week so If I loose with that score I don't want to waste a trade so early in the season.

Ok, I'll just have one little look

When the F^&$ is Rhys Palmer coming back damnit! Wasting precious bench space! He's on the extended bench atm but i guarantee he will be dropped at the last minute. Damn you freo! Same goes for Max Rooke... Come back Rooky!

Ive popped Palmer in the side and put sidebottom as an emergency.. i hope it isnt a waste of time.

Thankfully most of my injured players are coming back this week and hopefully i can start to get some decent scores accumulating. Sylvia is back and just awaiting Tyson Slattery to eventually gain selection and boost my sides value (wishful thinking) and Angus Monfries. Hopefully Monfries aint too far away.

Season starts proper tonight.

Bring it on Kevman, the drunks are suitably lubricated and ready to go (that didn't sound dodgy at all.....) :beerbang:

We play against each other and the person with the most points gets (I think from memory) 4 points. Near the end of the season the top half and the bottom half of the ladder are seperated and go in to a knockout round until there's one major winner (top eight winner), and there's one minor winner (winner of the bottom eight).

We play against each other and the person with the most points gets (I think from memory) 4 points. Near the end of the season the top half and the bottom half of the ladder are seperated and go in to a knockout round until there's one major winner (top eight winner), and there's one minor winner (winner of the bottom eight).

Interesting... very interesting. Looks like i'll be like richmond come round 22 the way im going! :rolleyes:

Well ive just dumped Stevie J.

Been useless the past 3 rounds... in comes robert murphy!

4*, hit the 'league' tab once you have logged in, and you can see the draw for this week and upcoming weeks on the right hand side.

My 2nd team, the rookies get an easy ride this week against one of the dummy sides. Gives me another week to get a full team on the park. Not far off - there are a large number of gun rookies this year.

my side is building slowly.

are we going to make this interesting?
I suggest the Major winner gets a bottle of our finest

I think that was the general plan Kirem. Not sure if everyone has agreed yet though. It is fine by me.

Glad I snuck a win in this week, some interesting %'s on the leaderboard with the dummy sides scoring less than 300, apart from Doc's 2nd side.

Some low scores from many players though - I thought my side was gone for all money this week. Phew!

Glad I snuck a win in this week, some interesting %'s on the leaderboard with the dummy sides scoring less than 300, apart from Doc's 2nd side.

Some low scores from many players though - I thought my side was gone for all money this week. Phew!

Had a few blokes crumble for me.. why did i boot stevie JU for Robert Murphy!?! Murphy scored like 18 this week :blink: and stevie j went form 60 avg to 110 points scored against port. tsk tsk tsk.

Latest posts

Back