Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few outs and not many back in for my side... damn you Stevie J...

2 rounds to go.... who wants the prize!

Trade(s) shall be used this week for sure...

Stevie J is on my bench, no point in trading him as he is cheap for his average.

Out goes deledio, in comes sewell. last trade gone so this team is it, hopefully enough to get me over the line.

Bench coverage for all possies.

Game on Splendid (Alistair)!

Raven vs Dr S for all the marbles this week...

Its going to be a great matchup...!!!

Bugger, Sonicbrew took me out by nearly 200. Scored 1900 and 3 of my back line didn't play, was a possible extra few hundred there. Well done

Raven vs Dr S for all the marbles this week...

Its going to be a great matchup...!!!

You've got me covered mate. I could squeeze out a few more points but not 200.

Swapped out deledio and the @#$%%^&^&^ scores 163. He's done feck all, all year. Typical bloody richmond.

Mate its all happening, he was never going to get off with the head high contact.

I hopefully have Stevie J due back (fingers crossed) plus ballyntine (or is it mcglynn?) on the bench too I think.

I also have 1 trade and cash left... I shall be leaning towards a Saints or Cats player based on their games this weekend...

If I am playing a donut somewhere they shall be traded off... otherwise I shall upgrade another midfielder or defender...

Buddy out for 2 weeks!

Raven, i hope you have trades left........

It couldnt have happened to a nicer guy though.
Cant stand him!
The Bombers/Hawks game could be played with 10 or so from each side on crutches at this rate such is their lists...

Hawks have got to be kidding themselves. He deserves at least 2 matches. He might be in the SC side, but I dont like him!

He should not get off, cop the two weeks like a good little boy Buddy...

Buddy is a no go. And with Stevie J still no good that an expensive bench warmer we both have!

I think it will be a very close game.

Good luck mate! :icon_cheers:

I made it to the minor league final but it looks like I will be around 100 points behind, got 2 donuts, if it wasn't for grimes injured I would have half a chance>

It will be close Dr...

Last trade thinking Stevie J / Buddy out for Alan Didak in (he has the highest average of the top 20 or so forwards I dont have)... I have enough cash to get anyone I want in that forward line.

No point upgrading another midfielder/backman f I am short in the forward line... donuts are bad.

Woohoo!!!! B)

Weekend flag for me! Comiserations to the good Dr...

raven19 scored 2267 vs Dr S's 1976

Well played to all, in particular the top 4 - really close in those last few games before finals started.

Been a high scoring last month or so... pumped with my lads efforts.

I am giving them a good few months out in the paddock now to regroup... but beforehand they shall have a big 'un! :party:

(Shame by blues boys could not overcome the crows, they were quite awesome...

Massively open AFL finals series now you'd think...)

Pitiful performance from the Mad Scientists when it really mattered... but very well played raven, you've been scoring high in the last few rounds so i knew you were going to be tough to beat. :icon_cheers:

There was some small comfort watching my boys handing out your boys a football lesson.

And the birdmans hanger. :super:

Bring on September!

So what was the deal at the start of the season? We all send Raven a bottle of our finest?

I've got an english barleywine with your name on it (unless you'd prefer something easier to drink?)

Thanks mate, I still have a bottle of your barley wine from my last visit! I really enjoyed the Belgium Pale Ale though... that was a cracker.

Fair hang and a car won too id imagine for Burton. Even the Blues faithful were impressed with that one.

Not sure there was a prize agreed at seasons start, but I wont say no to samplers!!!! :chug:

It feels like a Mad Monday after this flag win... I should head to the Pub!

Congrats Raven

PM me your address and i will be happy to send a bottle or two

Commiserations drS

(if only i had not changed my captain to Selwood when i did :( )

Next year

Kleiny

Yep, i picked selwood as el capitan this week when i should have stuck with goodes.

Wouldnt have made up the 300 points though!

i needed goodes as captain and my entire bench scores counted and i might have got close!

Back