Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no Pav, and Cox will probably miss again... I think Drummond is due back for me though to strengthen the backline...

Not a good week, bloody steve Johnson pulls out last minute and i have no forwards on the bench. A

And yet again i pick the wrong captain...

But the Raven has finally lost a game. What happened there?

Oh No!!!! I had 4 donuts, including Stevie J... and no bench backup!

This is what happens when you dont trade away!!!! Pitiful score by my lads to be honest...!

Better to get that loss out the way early! ;)

Bit the bullet and used a couple more trades. Needed a bit more value for money.

Hopefully the lack of trades wont come back to bite me in the arse come September.

Belter of a match yesterday, one of the best i have seen for a while. Not just cos it was close but the standard of footy played was grand final worthy! the difference in skill level between these 2 teams and the rest of the comp is huge (with the exception of maybe the bulldogs)

And that screamer by Gardiner to win the match!

Yeah donuts running rife in my side to with no Pav, Stevie J, etc...

Top of the table clash this week, can I pull a win and grab top spot back???

Tough considering head to head he scored 200 more than me this week...

Trades ready for finals though... look out!

Bring it on raven i want to keep top spot in this league.

I dont know that ive got that much to give other than a few players getting low 20 scores this week.

Should be a good match up

Do I trade?

Or hold back for finals?

It should be a belter indeed!

So how are the sides shaping up for this week.

Only 2 more games till finals start...

That dreaded trade(s) question still looming large for my side...

When will Stevie J get back into my side?

Pav is back finally though!

Kleiny 1st vs Raven 2nd >

2182 vs 2311...

at last check...

Have I snatched top spot?

Fev has cost me as a blues supporter, and Kleiny as a Coach!!!

Edit: Speeling.

I won't even make the finals in this league, a couple games I should never have lost in there, oh well.
Total points wise I am doing ok ranking 5th just due to a couple weeks back when i wasn't on top of my team properly i lost some games I couldn't afford too.

well done raven you gained top spot

It was a mighty close one, I checked the scores over the weekend, and was nervous!

You may snatch it back this week, another tough game for me I think...

You have a darn fine side there, I need to trade come finals time I think to improve mine more.

Only have 1 trade left now but have a pretty good team and some decent bench coverage so am happy with the season to date.

Chose a good week to draft in Joel Selwood..... if only i had made him el capitan

Yep, Jayse you were ripped off by me early in the season. I pulled that one clean out of my arse!

Well If I can pull another win this week, its my lads versus the good Doctors in week 1 of finals, the top 4 get the double chance, & I have noticed you have very good depth in yor side there Doctor! Unlike my side which has bugger all depth!

I have trades left, may use 1 today, but im thinking of saving them for our possible clash next week! ;)

Yep, for the first time this season i had to think long and hard about who to put on the park as well as deciding on who to have as emergencies.

Its nice to be able to cover Gilbert and higgins with ease.

The top 8 looks sown up with maybe a few positional changes.

As for week 1 of the finals, our teams are very similar so it looks like going down to the wire. Captain selection will play a big part me thinks.

No such luck there Dr S! I have ben pipped by %, Trav has taken top spot with a big win in the final game...

Down to 2nd playing a very strong 3rd side in Splendid this week... I would like to win and have the week off though!

well played raven.

2 zeros and some underperformance crippled my side.

Now for the business end of the season.

I need to stop trading, every time I do I end up loosing. Bad luck Raven, the way you've been performing you deserve to keep top spot.

I need to stop trading, every time I do I end up loosing. Bad luck Raven, the way you've been performing you deserve to keep top spot.

To semi-quote your sig... 'SC - its just how it rolls!' ;)

I have a few trades left, I shall be going for a win this week to get the rest week off... need to lift my scores by another 100 points though to compete this week though...!

Games have become alot more competitive as the season has progressed though, and donuts hurt lots come finals time...

Back