Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Munich Dunkel then? American Rye IPA?

Congrats to Jayse (Sonic Brew) who took out the minor GF.

The American Rye sounds awesome mate.

+2 and cheers to Jayse on the minor GF win.

PM sent Klieny, but only if you feel obligated mate.

Selwood had a great run there in the middle of the season, I must admit I think I rotated between Gibbs, Ablett and Swan mainly depending more so on the opposition of each of those players.

Buy low and sell high tended to work for me this season but a lot of it came down to guessing a good squad prior to round 1... :huh:

Rye it is then! You coming to the 'AMB single hop challenge tasting day' at mine?

Yep, start was the key (is that a footy catch phrase or what!?). I picked a team of players who were out for the season so wasted half my trades just getting fit players on the park!

Will i learn from this next year?.... unlikely! :lol:

Well done Raven, don't think my minor league win accounts for much but hopefully I can raise my average by another 100 points next year.
I don't think i'll take any risks with mid price players like lucas and malceski next year just guns and first years, also although i did quite a lot of research into first year players at the start of the year I still made a few wrong calls.

Back