Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennywise

Brewin' Beer for Crazy Clowns & Juggalo's
Reaction score
Fellow brewers, I will soon be starting up an AFL Supercoach game for us AHB'ers (given enough interest in it). You can get the details of how it works here http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=index&logout=true There's only room for 16 players so I guess it's first in best dressed, once the list is complete I'll PM the players for their code, we don't have to get 16 players but if we don't then other people that are just in the public leagues will be chucked in with our private league, and that could mess things up at the end. The league is split into 2 groups near the end of the season, major & minor finals, I'm thinking we could do the same sort of thing as the AHB lottery where the winners in each group will recieve a bottle of HB from the others in that same group. I'll make the cut off point for registering interest friday 20th march so people have enough time to organise their team. PM's will be sent out the next day with the code.

1. Homebrewer79

Im in just send me the code and i will keep a league spare

SUPERCOACH :super:

Kleiny

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny

I'm in! Already spent far too may hours picking a squad. Thankfully i can change that up until round 1.

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. DrSmurto

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. DrSmurto
4. Kirem
5. Jayse

Bumpy wumpy, I know there is more supercoaches on here,
If you have a Adelaide now team then its the same thing as herald sun, just acess the comp through a different site.

Beer and Footy...do you need anything else in life...count me in

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. DrSmurto
4. Kirem
5. Jayse
6. Gruntus the Flatulant

C'mon HB'ers, get ya game face on. Even if you don't win you'll be hooked on the competition and it's always good to stick it to the bloke/gal you just thrashed.

I thought rather than me PM'ing a few people all at once I'll just send out the codes as we get the players in. My computer is pretty crap at home (it'll take me at least a half hour just to load the Supercoach page) so I'll get the codes out to those who are in tomorrow at work, where obviously all our searching and posting gets done ;) .

Im in....HOT PIES

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. DrSmurto
4. Kirem
5. Jayse
6. Gruntus the Flatulant
7. Reg

alright you bunch of girl's blouses, my team is 85% ready to kick some crack (yep got cousins). Come first bounce 'it's business time!'. BRING IT ON.

Better get back and change your team around cause cousins is back on the coke, didn't ya hear? :D
Seriously though you can't really go past that talent at that price, I have though. He did perform well last week before he had two years of memory knocked out of him, surely thats gotta be a joke or just plain BS.
There's at least another 4 great supercoach players (almost must haves) from richmond for my money, a couple of cash cows too. Not saying who cause I hope to beat you girls.

My team's looking pretty damn good, proberly the hardest this year for me is picking the right ruck emergencies, no real stand out cash cows really. Couple popular ones T. Vickey (rich) not sure if will actually get much game time and A. Cordy (WB) is so light and thin I can't see him being ready, either haven't done anything in the NAB so....yeah.

Anyway looking forward to it.

You guys don't have a chance. Just wait till you see my team, all the big guns, ready to wipe the floor with you lot :lol:

1. Homebrewer79
2. Kleiny
3. DrSmurto
4. Kirem
5. Jayse
6. Gruntus the Flatulant
7. Reg
8. Hairofthedog

lookin foward to this fellas
hope the pies preseason form holds up :beer:

You cant just put all pies in your team, dog

you will get rolled every week

:p

and your team will be even with reg every week

And, Bump for the weekenders. Carn people we still need a few more, I promise I'll take it easy on ya's

this still open? already got a team so might as well join if there is a spot left.

I'm putting a team together tonight. Whats the league code?

plenty of spots left, looks like we won't make a whole league of AHBers and we will end up with six outsiders.

plenty of spots left, looks like we won't make a whole league of AHBers and we will end up with six outsiders.

Sweet. I'm in. 'Bring Back Sheeds' ready to unleash the fury.

Also, regarding the Pies comments earlier on; my personal hope for this season is that they either finish dead last and get convicted of tanking - thereby losing all picks OR they lose the grand final by a point, hopefully the result of a very unfair umpiring decision. Please.

Alternatively, the Dons could just do them on ANZAC day.

Cheers
Paul

Back