Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's gonna be a good close season, I nearly got grilled, only won by a few points. Looks like it's DrSmurto and I this round, I think it'll come down to nail biter, trade carefully Dr, it could make or break either of us this week

Close call with my team. I still had a zero score from 1 player and i have no bench. Literally - no bench and 4 trades made already. Its gonna be a long season for me.....

Thankfully the few guns i have shelled out for are doing ok.. :icon_chickcheers:

Close call with my team. I still had a zero score from 1 player and i have no bench. Literally - no bench and 4 trades made already. Its gonna be a long season for me.....

Thankfully the few guns i have shelled out for are doing ok.. :icon_chickcheers:

I really thought my team sonic brew almost had your mad scientist all sewn up for sure watching the cumlative scores and waiting for the west coast game to come in, but damn lucky for your daniel kerr had quite a day out.
Damn it

Quietly content with my side thus far. Injuries are the real killer in this game though... Happy with a first round win too with 2235 points.

And my scores keep going up despite another bloody zero score (Brent harvey gone in the first few mins).

Only 13 trades left for the season! :(

horrific round for me, had both hille and harvey in my team :angry: lowest score yet.

It was a shocker of a round for injuries. I traded Harvey out just before round 3 as he was due to drop in value big time, couldn't risk it. Trying to save my trades, fingers crossed for a fit and healthy side for all concerned!

I am not going well at all, at least this week I have fairly even match up, might go down to who the captain is.

Feck me!

Another of my players out for the season.

I decided to piss of C.Cloke as he has done 4/5ths of sweet FA this season knowing that i had Meesen on the bench and now he is out for the season.

Have used 9/20 trades already and still need to get rid of him.

EDIT - how many people have Mr Ablett on their bench for the next 3 weeks?

+1 for shocking injuries! I was flying along nicely, my midfield has since taken a battering... how many will be tempted to trade Ablett, just to trade him back in after a few weeks?

His price wont drop in his absence so i reckon if i did have him i would hang on to him.

Finally got rid of Buddy albeit after his price dropped 134K. Fat useless prick that he is :ph34r:

Finally got rid of Buddy albeit after his price dropped 134K. Fat useless prick that he is :ph34r:

He probably wont drop value much more, I have been similarly holding onto Hodge even though he is not performing well. I reckon Hawks could be starting to build after their lucky win over my Blue Boys! (shattered by that result too!)

He probably wont drop value much more, I have been similarly holding onto Hodge even though he is not performing well. I reckon Hawks could be starting to build after their lucky win over my Blue Boys! (shattered by that result too!)

I got Hodgey too. <_<

Hahahahahahah, funny shit, I have him but cause I'm going so well ATM I have other players i'll trade before him

I read the news this week about him being fat. WTF? Stewy Dew is a fat prick and he cops less than Buddy!

If Heath Shaw pulls another stunt like last week then he will see the big trade.

I have had to trade out both Harvey and Richo, not to mention Didak a week or two ago.

Ablett and Richo out this week but we already knew that.

Noticed a few ppl have Beams on their team and he is out.

I have 0 on the bench but looks like i should be ok barring injuries for a while.

Now the only question is who to make el capitan. Judd or Davis.... decisions.

(i had richo in my side but traded him out before the season started when trades were unlimited)

A bit of a lowish scoring round it seems, and a few injuries and donuts for me...

A few Trades shall be required this week it seems.... <_<

All I can say is "DOH". I wont be trading this week (I don't think), every time I do my score gets even worse. Looks like I'll have to concentrate on TRYING to win the minor prem. I can't believe I'm going so terrible.

Don't want to say too much or I might jinx my team :unsure: but I'am doing ok and the outlook is looking reasonble at least ATM but anything could happen.

Latest posts

Back