Herald Sun Tac Supercoach

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traded Buddy for Leon Davis..... :angry:

And Higgins did play so 2 normally high scores turn into donuts.

Going to resist the urge to trade this week...... :rolleyes:

I think nearly everyone in the league has higgins so we all coped that one, ok for those of us whose bench is started to look good :p

As luck would have it I had Walker on the bench to cover Higgins, and he scored over 100. Bonus!

Disaster :ph34r: looking at the teams for this week and I am screwed good an proper, seven players out! my team could be beaten by a mini colts team this week :beerbang:

ziebell out
Higgins very doubtful
= at least one zero in the forward line

There are some very good buys still out there, especially in the midfield. Plenty of cashcows.

is uncle chop chop a brewer?

Yeap plenty of money making chances ATM, a few playing there second game this round so next week would be the perfect time but a few that you'll need to get onto this week before you miss the boat.
The trades I did have planned for this week fell to bits though when I saw how majorly my team has been screwed.

I cashed in a midfielder only to find out that I needed to draft in two forwards.

Still reasonably happy with how my team is developing.

Lucky i sore this thread in time i didnt know zeibel was out.

O well sidebottom in

Been carrying Sidebottom since day one in my side, Glad he is finally getting a game.

Hoping for a return of some players this week, my wishlist for returns is: Houlihan, Skipworth & Higgins...

The good Doctor and I are trading places at the top of the table it seems...! ;)

Been carrying Sidebottom since day one in my side, Glad he is finally getting a game.

Hoping for a return of some players this week, my wishlist for returns is: Houlihan, Skipworth & Higgins...

The good Doctor and I are trading places at the top of the table it seems...! ;)

DR will get his in round 10 and you'll have to wait until the end of the regular rounds (round 18)!

I haven't done this bad in the 3 years I've been playing Supercoach :( I don't think I like this game anymore :lol: I always seem to have at least 3 players out and last round I would have been up near the 2000's if those 3 had played, and played like they have been. I must have a win soon, moral is down in the Chop Chop camp.

Not sure if I like it all that much either sometimes :angry:
Should be a bunch a players back in this round though but don't want to comment to much or knowing my luck I'll cope a few injuries at training this week.

Back