Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridges said:
Or bulk lube...
Plenty in store..... Cam knows this.

On a serious note; A massive thanks to Spiesy for all his amazing efforts in starting this venture with me. His enthusiasm, aptitude and overall knowledge, of not only brewing but business, will be sorely missed. Respect and all the best, mate.

I want to reflect Spiesy sentiments in thanks to all who have supported us this far and look forward to an exciting future as we grow our range, services and over all radness!

Cheers!

Whilst on this serious note as my role at Full Pint has been put on hold, maybe permanently due to the restructure. I'd like to add what a pleasure it was too be involved with a business that genuinely cares about their customers, and the owners both were passionate about what they were doing and really went above and beyond on a regular basis to ensure their customers were satisfied. The bar has been set high not only in customer service standards but bringing innovative products to home brewers. I'm sure Andrew will keep the high standard going so I'm looking forward to watching full pint grow and being a loyal customer.
Big thanks guys!

And Cam Cocko knows his stuff...

Bridges said:
Whilst on this serious note as my role at Full Pint has been put on hold, maybe permanently due to the restructure. I'd like to add what a pleasure it was too be involved with a business that genuinely cares about their customers, and the owners both were passionate about what they were doing and really went above and beyond on a regular basis to ensure their customers were satisfied. The bar has been set high not only in customer service standards but bringing innovative products to home brewers. I'm sure Andrew will keep the high standard going so I'm looking forward to watching full pint grow and being a loyal customer.
Big thanks guys!

And Cam Cocko knows his stuff...
Mate, hopefully it is just a hold, as your work is/has been exemplarily and has been a critical role in making us be where we are, Thank you!

Many exciting things in the wings for FP, stay tuned over the next couple of weeks!

Cheers

Cocko - legend. Looking forward to watching what you have planned for FP roll out.

Lyle - legend. Thanks for all your help, mate.

Getting more Hop Spiders in soon?

Granted, I haven't checked the website for about 3 minutes, but I'm imagining they are still out of stock :(

FP Stock Update

Ok, NEW STUFF:

Budget Pumps - These have proven themselves in a tough market - Stainless Steel heads for them, in stock later today!
Carbo Drops
New Deluxe Capper - Also Super Automatica back in stock
Filter housing and 1 Micron absolute Cartridge
750ml Swing top bottles

RE-STOCKS:
Hop Spiders
19L Kegs
Heaps of other bits and pieces..

HOPS BACK IN STOCK:
Mosaic
Australian Cascade
Melba
Galaxy

More to in the coming week - Willamette, Sorachi Ace, Centennial..... Some very exciting Hops news in about 2 weeks! Stay tuned.

Ss Brewtech pre-orders are now open - ETA is around the 23rd of this month. 53L and 64L Chronicals are limited in numbers, so lock yours away now!

Happy Brewing!

Are those pumps the same as the kaixon (spelling?) type?

Haven't checked the website yet, but are you selling the SS heads separately, good sir?

10" Filter Cartridge 1 Micron Absolute
Hey are these cartridges OK with other 10" fitler housings, bought perhaps from another supplier here? Nice price. $19.00 compared to $69.00!!!

BJB said:
10" Filter Cartridge 1 Micron Absolute
Hey are these cartridges OK with other 10" fitler housings, bought perhaps from another supplier here? Nice price. $19.00 compared to $69.00!!!
Hey Mate, these are compatible with all 10" housings. RE: Pricing; These are manufactured in China, as I think you will find a $69 dollar filter will be out of the states... Still ;)

H0U5ECAT said:
Are you guys stocking any Rims tubes yet?
Not yet, just the RIMS ROCKET at this stage - Quality comes first at FP :)

64L Chronical not available?

EDIT: Ah ****, who am I kidding, I can't afford that shit :(

Back