Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forever Wort said:
What's the go with the Brewtan - shorter maturation times? Interesting ... any anecdotes out there?
Haven't used it myself - but it certainly sounds promising, and came highly recommended from Bintani.
I can't personally shed any more light on the product other than what we have listed in the product description.

Spiesy said:
Good news, friends, Grainfather is back in stock!
The supplier has again sold out, after fulfilling backorders, so we may again be faced with some stock shortages in the coming weeks. We're pretty well stocked up, but time will tell.

Joining him back onto the shelves is the Sparge Water Heater and the Mangrove Jacks 25L stainless fermenter.
Do you have measurements for that fermenter? I couldn't see them on the MJ site either

Cocko said:
49.5cm to top of Fermenter.
55cm to top of dome in Lid.

For those playing at home.....
Cheers Andrew. I've got 45cm in my fridge so if I went with if it id have to glad wrap it. It's an option though

Cocko said:
49.5cm to top of Fermenter.
55cm to top of dome in Lid.

For those playing at home.....
What am I talking about?! 49cm does not fit into 45cm!

No lactose, dextrose etc? Nothing under sugar/adjuncts in the shop? was after lactose for a stout...

I just realised bulk buy pick day is on the long weekend - and MrsGrumpy has plans for me.

Is there anyone from out my way ( Boronia) going out to FP to pick up grain from the bulk buy that could grab mine? - and Ill drop around and pick up from you during the week

Drewski said:
No lactose, dextrose etc? Nothing under sugar/adjuncts in the shop? was after lactose for a stout...
Sorry Drewski. We have all those items in stock in sacks, just struggling to find the time to break them down. It is on our agenda and is probably a week off.

Spiesy said:
I thought the same.
slcmorro said:
I thought it was the 13th of June? Long weekend is the one before that.
Which is good news...ignore me and carry on...

Just as well I asked this question though, I hate to think of the Shit I would have been in if I delayed the long weekend plans by driving out to FP only to find the grain want there.

( however.. if some kind soul wants to save a lazy arse Boronia bloke a drive out to the pickup on the 13th, I won't say no)

slcmorro said:
I thought it was the 13th of June? Long weekend is the one before that.
GrumpyPaul said:
Which is good news...ignore me and carry on...

Just as well I asked this question though, I hate to think of the Shit I would have been in if I delayed the long weekend plans by driving out to FP only to find the grain want there.

( however.. if some kind soul wants to save a lazy arse Boronia bloke a drive out to the pickup on the 13th, I won't say no)
Queens birthday? Completely forgot about it... Bonus holiday!

I'm out your way GP. I've had folks pick up stuff for me, should pass on the favor. Give me a pm if you're interested.

mofox1 said:
Hey guys, any more mill motors incoming before the grain BB pickup?
Hi Mick. I doubt it. They are due in around 3rd week of June, so may just miss the bulk buy, unfortunately.

FP Stock Update

• Full Pint are very pleased to announce the arrival of AVANGARD MALZ. The biggest maltster in Germany, Avangard is a modern malting company that has quickly forged a reputation for high quality malt, with excellent extract potential and competitive prices.
  • We have also received many pallets of malt from the likes of: Gladfield (added: American Ale Malt, Light Chocolate, Dark Chocolate), Voyager (added: Amber and Biscuit), Simpsons (added: Black Malt), Weyermann, Fawcetts, Simpsons, Dingemans, Joe White, Barret Burston and Blue Lake.
  • Fresh monthly White Labs shipment has touched down. If you're a liquid yeast user, make sure you're buying fresh.
  • More hops have been added: 2015 AU Topaz - and heaps of latest-crop top ups: Galaxy, Chinook, Warrior etc.
  • More coming next week...

FP GRAIN BULK BUY

Ahoy there, brewers.

You should have received an email letting you know that the Grain Bulk Buy Pickup is tomorrow (Sat 13th June) from 10am-1pm (sharp).
We look forward to seeing everyone there.

If there's anything else you'd like to pickup - grain, hops, yeast, hardware etc., please finalise your orders ASAP today so that we can have them ready for you, and avoid having to exchange actual money on the day.

Pickup is from the FP warehouse: 1/13 Culverlands Street, Heidelberg West (opposite our normal pickup warehouse).

• If you've bought FP splits - don't worry, we'll have these split and bagged for you.
  • If you've organised your own splits - please bring scales and bags, and take away your rubbish.
  • If you can't make the pickup - please get in touch and let us know when you will be picking up, as we're still holding grain from the last buy that we'll soon have to find a home for.

Cheers! :kooi:

Back