Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spiesy said:
  • Our Win a Year's Supply of White Labs Yeast is also drawing to a close this weekend. As of right now, there are 20 entrants. Yep, 20. That's some good odds. If there's anything you've been thinking about getting, now is the time.
And orders over the weekend will go into the running? Just made one then.

MPP said:
And orders over the weekend will go into the running? Just made one then.
Yes indeed. All orders up until 11.59pm on Sunday are in the draw.

Cervantes said:
Ss Brewtech Tap Kit

http://www.fullpint.com.au/ss-brewtech-bb-bmb-tap-kit/

Is this basically a weldless bulkhead fitting with a racking arm? Could it be used on any stainless vessel?

I want to fit taps to two of my old Cornelius Kegs and use them as Fermentors.

Thanks
Should do, mate. As long as you drill the right sized hole, shouldn't be an issue on any vessel.

Just like to thank you F'Pers for bringing the Sterilock to our attention. Bought a couple for my Brewbuckets and couldn't be happier. I can now make the most of my upright freezer and crash chill from 19C to 1C overnight without worrying about freezing airlocks or drawing in blow off tube liquid. Not to mention being able to take a hydro sample without watching the airlock water drip back into the fermentor.

Shit, this sounds like an infomercial!

but wait.jpg

But wait, there's more:

A third of the height of a senior airlock for a few dollars more, this is one of the most innovative products to enter my brewery!

That's why I use Sterilock everyday!

(No affiliation with Full Pint although if they make a million dollars selling this $9 item to a pack of tightarses I want my share Godammit! No actors were inebriated in the making of this post...much.)

You're a funny man, Camo. I absolutely love the Sterilock. For me, I only use it during crash chilling, as I run a blowoff during fermentation - but I love it during crash chilling as it will filter any air being sucked back through. Great little invention.

That's the approach I'm taking too Spiesy. I've over filled a couple of batches and had krausen spilling into the blowoff bottle but for cold crashing these are perfect. Very nifty little product.

Kinda hate you guys. Stop bringing out sexy new bling stainless every couple of weeks. My wallet is light enough after GBW.

Hoploader said:
I got in a few hours late unfortunately :-(
never mind a nice order is on its way, lots of hops and parts to further my road towords kegging
It's the only way to fly, mate.

What's the go with the Brewtan - shorter maturation times? Interesting ... any anecdotes out there?

Back