Brand new products from Barleyman

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that had completely fallen off my radar - I've got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies at the moment :)

I'll see what I can finalise tomorrow!

I've just added SS Brewtech Brewbuckets and Master Brew Buckets back on the site for pre-orders for our next shipment. The shipment is expected by the end of this month!

We've also got some new hops, but have yet to package them - so keep an eye out for Vic Secret, Cluster, Ella and Summer early next week.

How did you go with these Nick?

doon said:
Any oxygenation kits yet?

Nick R said:
Wow, that had completely fallen off my radar - I've got a lot of fingers in a lot of pies at the moment :)

I'll see what I can finalise tomorrow!

Dave & Doon - talk to me on Tuesday ;)

New products today folks! SS Brew Buckets are in stock - but we have sold out of the Brew Master buckets already.

We've added to the site new hops: Ella, Summer, Vic Secret and Cluster, as well as restocked on Citra 250g and Columbus 250g packs.

I've also added the Voyager Craft Malt Bluloke malt on to the site for sale per kg and by the bag for pre-order - it will be in stock on Monday.

We are also expecting a malt shipment Monday, which will see our base malts by the sack back in stock. Thanks for your patience those who have been in touch asking for sacks, not long to wait now!

The drought is over! Malts by the sack are stocked up and we have fresh Weyermann Pilsner, Boh Pilsner, Vienna and Wheat, BB Pale Malt and Wheat and Thomas Fawcetts Maris Otter, Golden Promise and Pearl/Spring Ale malt.

We also have a big shipment of Voyager Buloke "Veloria" 9EBC ale malt, and it looks the goods. Brewing report will come tomorrow.

A hop shipment is expected this week, so we'll be restocking some of the popular out of stock hops, and bringing some new varieties in as demanded.

Happy brewing all!

And the waiting is the hardest part

The wait is over! All the parts are now in, I'll be photographing and putting on the site tomorrow.

Sounds interesting, Is velouria named after the pixies song?

Would be interested in trying the Melange blend from the Yeast Bay if you get it in.

Topher: I can neither confirm nor deny, but if I had a magic 8 ball, all signs would point to yes.

barls: soon mate, very soon

In other news, we've added the oxygen kits to the site, stepless clamps, Keg King regulators and 4 way gas manifolds!

Howdy Yob - the regs are rated for max 80psi on the output and 3000psi at the bottle.

Finally got a few hours to pack some more hops!

In stock and on the site now - 2014 crops of Nelson Sauvin, Centennial, Ella and Simcoe.

Expect more tomorrow :)

Anti foam?
I'll hopefully be out for a visit Friday to pick up my Christmas present. If not Wednesday next week

Still not packaged yet barls - waiting for Plasdene to get what I need back in stock. If you bring a small bottle, I'm happy to pour some out for you.

Latest posts

Back