Brand new products from Barleyman

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So! More stock and re-stocks:

Yeast - where to start?! We have restocked 24 strains, and have the current White Labs seasonals: WLP022 Essex Ale, WLP037 Yorkshire Square Ale and the X factor - WLP835 German Lager X

There is a full range of malt in stock - and we've just received an order of kegging bits and miscellaneous oddments.

Enjoy!

Adding some new bits to the store today: stainless hop spiders (perfect for Grainfather owners!) restocking auto syphons, sanitary air filters and KK regulators :)

Remember if there's something you want we don't keep as a stock item - let us know!

Cant see the stainless hop spider on your web page, how much are they and what are the dimensions?
Cheers

Hey Nick,

I am in the market for a good quality grain mill,any chance you may be stocking these in the future?

hairydog said:
Hey Nick,

I am in the market for a good quality grain mill,any chance you may be stocking these in the future?
+1

Belgian Candis are definitely on the cards - but I'm not a huge fan of the ones available locally. Watch this space!

For mills - I have the Malt Muncher models - but which were you interested in seeing us stock?

Hey Nick,

I have no experiance with malt mills but reading a few posts the malt muncher does the job but there are a few higher quality mills
such as monster mill and mashmaster mini mill,which obviously will cost more and dont come with hoppers.I didnt see any mills on
your website,but i usually brew 23L of beer every 3-4 weeks so the mill wont be getting heavy usage.Can you provide costing for the
malt muncher?

HI hairy - I'll contact you directly.

In the meantime, we're now stocking a whole RANGE of Voyager craft malts!

In stock now are limited quantities of the following:

Buloke variety ale malt
Buloke Amber
Buloke Biscuit
Buloke Chocolate
Buloke Roast Malt
Schooner Brown malt
Schooner Special Roast malt

As well as the previously stocked Buloke variety "Veloria" ale malt.

Most malts were hand roasted last week, and smell AMAZING. You can't get any fresher than that!

Hi everyone!

We've added some odds and ends to the website this weekend:

Stainless Hop Spiders
Faucet Spanners
Font Cooling Kits
Maltmuncher 2 roller mills
and some misc plumbing odds and ends.

There's a whole fresh bunch of dried yeasts available in large quantities, and we're fully stocked with the usual malts - Weyermann, BB, Dingemans and Thomas Fawcett. Not to mention the super fresh Voyager craft malts!

We will also be ordering a fresh batch of Yeast Bay yeasts very soon, and will organise a pre-order so everyone gets the yeast strains they want.

Super keen for the yeast bay order - want to give the Hessian Pils a go. Let me know when the pre-orders are opened!

Any plans for some more Hop Extract loved that stuff

Motch we have some on the shelf here (in a big lot!) but looking for syringes to pack it in. Won't be long :)

Good news everyone!

The Yeast Bay yeasts are now on our website available for PREORDER to ensure everyone gets the strains they want. We'll close preorder just after Easter, so get in quick if you want to guarantee you can get your hands on these hard to get beauties!

Hey,
When is the pre-order closing? And when are you likely to take delivery?

Keen to get some Melange, but will be away in May.

Hey Nick, most of the malt by the sack are out of stock (e.g. TF MO) but in stock in the other section, is that just the website or are you low? May need some more grain in the next week or two - no hurry.

Cheers,

Good news everyone! Base malts are back in force and *drumroll* the Yeast Bay yeasts have arrived. All pre-orders will be filled today and tomorrow, so keep an eye on your letterboxes!

Latest posts

Back