Barleyman Home Brewing Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick R said:
If Barleyman paid as much as my full time gig, I would do it in an instant!
understandable... I imagine most home brew store owners struggle to make a decent living from such an endeavour, considering how much home brewers are tight asses ;)

Nick R said:
Hop! we are still open for business for now, and we'd appreciate the orders! sorry you had to shop elsewhere :(

Urgent need for grain, and your stocks were out so had to bite the bullet and order a few elsewhere. If you happen to be getting any Golden Promise in put 2 bags aside and let me know, as I held back on them in case. Possibly some odds and ends also. I'll even come in on a Saturday to say thank you :)

Just got my order today that I placed last night, great service and exceptional packing... May be closing but the attention to detail is still there

That's a real shame. Before heading south of the border the trips to Barleyman were a highlight for me.

Best of luck with the sale.

Hi Nick,

I have raised many beers in sadness since getting then news, but i gotta ask...

Are you planning on getting any more of the Voyager malt back in when its available?

Back