• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[NSW] FS: 330ml Amber Bottles - Brand New from NOMAD Brewing Co.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefrothologist

Reaction score
We have about 2,000 brand new 330ml amber bottles that we need to shift as we initially only used them for testing the bottling line at NOMAD Brewing Co. in Brookvale. We now use a black bottle for our product.

As they are all on a pallet you will need to bring your own boxes or crates to take them with you.

Prices are:
<100 bottles - 15c/bottle
>100 bottles - 10c/bottle

You can come out tomorrow, Saturday 22nd Aug, between 12pm & 3pm to collect (and ask for Daniel) otherwise next week during business hours (ask for Brooks).

Figured there would be some of you, like me, who would much rather spend a little and have a bottle ready to go rather than going through the pain of removing labels for hours on end.

First in, first served, so pop down and have a beer while you're here. We're at 5 Sydenham Road, Brookvale. If you fancy sticking around there'll be some live music from 3.30pm.

Cheers,

Daniel

I hate living in the arse end of sydney sometimes, im on the other insular peninsular.

Got a few brews planned where I will bottle the whole batch. Will they handle highish carbonation?

Latest posts

Back