Brand new products from Barleyman

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers. Will do exactly that. Funny. I have some Szechuan peppers for this very brew. And will put a blow off in. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

It'll be watering if you put too much szechuan pepper in it! :p

Update to some of our stock and some new products today.

TF Pearl, Weyermann Bohemian Pils and BB Ale Malt is back in stock!

We've also added: Dingeman's Pilsner, Dingeman's Pale Ale Malt, Weyermann Acidulated Malt (finally!), Weyermann Beech Smoked Barley Malt, Weyermann Oak Smoked Wheat Malt, Weyermann Munich 2, Weyermann Choc Wheat and Weyermann Dark Wheat malt.

Will you be selling an oxygen kit to go along with flow meter?

Very soon. I have most of the parts together. Look out for them next week would be a good tip!

With our latest shipment of fresh yeast from the lovely folk at White Labs, I've added a couple of new strains.

As well as refreshing the majority of our stock, we are adding WLP630 Berliner Weisse Blend and WLP661 Pediococcus Damnosus for the sour freaks like me. You know who you are :icon_drool2:

Hey Nick,
do you have dimensions for your 60L FV?
also, a pic :)

I'll post them, but I've just had to put them out of stock. Filled my last few with grain last week!

I wouldn't be getting one till i do my next order... since ive still got 2 cubes full, may be a few weeks.

Would 2 of these bump the postage up, over a hypothetical 20kg grain local courier?

Two would need to be two shipments, due to the size, but I will pack the grain inside the fermenters.

might just keep it to 1 per order then. i dont really need 2...

Got my first order from Nick, and have to say great service and packing. Yeast in its own little foam house with cool packs; email to say based on tracking it was at my reception.

Brewed with the Weyermann Oak Smoked Wheat Malt yesterday - great smell from it in the mash. Currently cube cooling before going into my nice shiny new Ss Brew Bucket

Nick R said:
I'll post them, but I've just had to put them out of stock. Filled my last few with grain last week!

Hey Nick,
i dont mean to pester, but i am in the market for a ferm fridge... and i want to make sure the big fermenter will fit.

Also, do you have an eta on the new ones?

The 60L carboys are Dia 400mm Height 625mm Neck 275mm. I just ordered some on Friday, so will hopefully see them before Wednesday!

I certainly have nothing but praise for the the service and quality from Nick! If he went any further he would be brewing my beer for me...

Thanks!

Looks like they will fit in most 'all' fridges or freezers!

We've added a small number of new products to the lineup over the past week:

Restocked 60L fermenters
Push in MFL connectors
Gas and liquid disconnects (MFL)
Weapons Grade Stainless Mash paddles
Keg lube
Adjustable pressure relief valves with an MFL connector to carbonate or ferment under pressure in kegs
Auto siphons
Tap/fermenter plugs to keep bugs out of your taps

There's more to add this week when I get a chance to get the photo "studio" fired up including:
Brand new premium cornelius style kegs (with rubber top and bottom)
Liquid and dried malt extracts
Stainless gas and liquid disconnects (cool!)
Keg seal kits
Tirage and crown bottle caps
bourbon barrel oak staves

And we've also restocked on dried malt extract, dried yeasts and cider kits.

More additions to the Barleyman repertoire have been added today:

• Potassium Sorbate
  • Black Rock liquid malt extracts in Ultra Light, Light, Dark and Wheat
  • Stainless gas and liquid disconnects
  • Keg seal kits
  • New premium quality cornelius style ball lock kegs
  • Bourbon barrel oak stave chunks
  • Mangrove Jacks M44 US West Cost and M03 UK Dark Ale dried yeasts
  • Crown seal and tirage crown seal bottle caps
  • 20L HDPE cubes

Happy brewing folks!

Latest posts